Chapter 313

Matt's POV

After making our way out of the hospital, I ran into the jeep while putting my jacket on. I turned it on before making sure that Gabby was in. She hopped in quite quickly. Once she was done up, I turned on the truck and smiled. "Hold on tight, here we go." I then turned the siren on and started to make my way to the intersection of Michigan & Ohio in Streetsville.

That's when I heard Severide over the radio. "We're on scene Casey, it's a bad one. At least 8-10 cars." Gabby then looked at me. "Get them to triage. Worst people will be in the center. Get them out first and then rush them to med." I nodded and then gave her the radio so she could tell Severide herself while I turned.

"Severide, it's Gabby. Work on getting the people in the center first. They need to get to med first since they are in the middle of the pileup." I waited for Severide's response. "Got it Gabby." Matt then turned onto Michigan when he saw the accident ahead. He then decided to jump in the lane of opposing traffic.

Normally, this would scare me if we were in a normal car but, it didn't because we were in a fire car. However, what did scare me is when I realized who's car was in the pileup. I recognized it and the license place anywhere. I turned to look at Gabby. "Gabby, is that Antonio's car?" She looked at me, scared. "Holy shit! Call Severide and tell him he's in charge." 

We both nodded as we pulled up to the scene.