It's Him

Antonio's POV

As I turned to look at Matt, I was shocked when I heard what he said. "It's him!" I then ran over to him to grab his phone. "Ramon Dawson?" I said, trying to disguise my voice...but, my dad already knew it was me. "Ah Antonio, I see you are picking Gabby over me...again!" I was pissed when he said that. I then grabbed my phone and sent a text to Jay. (Suspect on phone with victim. Victim's phone number is 547-854-9854. Suspect number is blocked number.)

Jay then texted me back saying that he is on it. I then went back to talking to my dad. "Dad, just stay on the line and we can talk this through. We can figure something out. Let me make it up to you." Matt looked up at me and was getting mad. I then passed him my phone and whispered to him. "Read last text to Jay" He then went to read it and nodded. "Oh, so you are..." I nodded, trying to keep my dad talking so we can track him.

That's when Jay texted me again saying that he was currently on the interstate from the airport to downtown. I texted him back, telling him to keep him out of Miami Beach before hearing my dad talk to me. "You are on my side right Antonio?" I then sighed, having to lie to him. "Of course dad, family." I could tell he liked the sound of that. "Now, how about you get Matt away from Gabby and we can take care of him." 

That's when I decided to text Jay again, not letting it happen. (Arrest suspect. New crime is another threat against Matt's life via phone conversation.) Jay then responded promptly with an okay and then I heard the units start to run away. I then decided to mute the mic on my phone so that I could talk to Matt. "We got him. He is going to get arrested right now." Matt and Gabby both looked up at me, shocked. "Wow, that was fast." I chuckled and nodded. 

"Listen, I'm gonna talk to Voigt and see if I can stay down here. Get the kids down here and we can just relax together for now. If you want, I can take Matteo for you guys and you can have a date all day today and tomorrow. You guys deserve it after all this stress." Matt then turned to Gabby and smiled at her. "What do you say we take Antonio up on his offer?"