Chapter 202

Gabby's POV

I smiled when I saw Antonio and Matteo walk into my room. I wanted to hold my little guy in my arms and just get some calm from him. "Here, hand him over. I need him close so I can calm down since I am probably going to be here overnight." Antonio smiled and nodded as he went to pass me Matteo. I grabbed him tight and then kissed his forehead. "Hi baby boy."

I then felt Matt come and sit next to us. He moved to kiss my forehead as he held us both close. "Here Antonio, how about you just set the bag down on the ground? We don't know what's happening regarding us staying the night." Will then looked at us and sighed. "Probably a good idea. I mean, this could be a concussion." I got scared when I heard that and nodded.

Matt then spoke up. "Can we get a couple's bed this time so I can sleep with her a little more comfortably? The bed we slept in last time was not very comfortable." I nodded, agreeing with that statement. I have been here enough that I should be able to have a comfortable bed. Will smiled and nodded. "I will do my best. Same hospital room?" We both looked at each other.

"Can we be in a different one this time? I don't believe in bad luck but that room is bad luck." Matt nodded and smiled. Will then went to check what rooms are available on the computer. I then turned to look at Matt and smiled at him before looking at Antonio. "You packed him a PJ right?" He looked at me and sighed. "Sorry."

Matt looked down at me and nodded. "Here, how about Antonio and you stay together with Matteo? I will go home and get what we need. His diaper bag and stuff." I nodded and smiled at him. He then bent down and kissed me softly. "Text me your room number okay? I love you." I smiled as I watched him get up. "Love you too." He then walked out and I sighed, hating being here.