Chapter 255

Gabby's POV

As I finished drying my hair with the blow dryer, I finally got dressed before walking out to see Matt holding Matteo in bed while rubbing his back. He then started to kiss his forehead while giving him comfort. "It's okay buddy, daddy is here to protect you." I smiled while walking over to him and then decided to join them in bed. Opening the covers, I smiled while slipping close to Matt before moving my hand to Matteo's back. "Mommy's here too."

Matt then smiled as he turned to look at me, wrapping his arm around me as he brought us close. "God, that was scary. I already called down and they are going to be reprimanding her. They also offered us either a free day of activities or a free couples massage." I looked at him and smiled. "Which one did you pick?" He smiled at me. "I haven't picked yet. I was leaning towards the day of activities because of him but...I love a couples massage."

I thought about it and smiled at him. "Tonight...I want to have dinner with you in the restaurant. So, let's go downstairs and check on the babysitting service. I want to look at it and talk to the people who run it to see whether I can trust them. Then maybe, you can take me out to dinner and I can wear the sexy...tight dress I brought along with us for a nice first date with my husband." I smiled at him, grabbing his hand before rubbing it.

He then smiled at me before kissing Matteo's head. "You go ahead and do it. I will stay here with him and order us some lunch okay? You are the one that will decide. If you like it then yes, we can use it. If not, we can have a date night in here again." I smiled and nodded before moving to kiss his cheek softly. "I'll be 30 minutes okay?" Matt smiled and nodded, trusting me to pick.

I smiled as I went to get dressed quickly, ready to make up my mind about the babysitting service.