Chapter 293

Antonio's POV

Once me, Matt and Gabby all made our way down to the breakfast buffet...I decided to grab a plate while looking at Matt. He and Gabby still had Matteo's stroller in between them and they were both grabbing food. I then looked at Matt and slapped his arm. He then turned to look at me. "What?" I just glared at him and nodded to Gabby and Matteo. 

"Oh right." He then turned to look at Gabby. "Hey Gabby, how about you go find us a place to sit with Matteo? I can make you a plate okay?" Gabby then turned to look at him and nodded. "Thanks." She went to kiss his cheek before grabbing the stroller and walking away. That's when I went to look at Matt. "Rule #1 when it comes to babies and buffets. Always make mom and baby go sit at the table while you make plates."

Matt then smiled at me. "What happens when they become kids?" I smiled. "You help them with their plates and one of you always stays at the table. You also offer to make a plate on your wife's behalf." Matt smiled and then went to grab Gabby's plate before making it for her while also making himself a plate. He then looked at her as she played with Matteo.

"I swear, just watching her with Matteo makes my heart burst. She is such a great mom. I saw it when we had Louie but...I think this is exactly what Gabby needed. I haven't seen her this happy since we had Louie." I turned to look at Matt and nodded. "Have you kept in touch?" Matt sighed. "I should have but....he's with his dad and...it's complicated. So, can we just...."

I understood and decided to drop it. "Let's go eat before the food gets cold." Matt nodded and smiled as we made our way to the table to sit with Gabby and eat breakfast.