Waking up Antonio

Antonio's POV

As I came out of the shower in my shorts, I smiled when I walked over to my phone to see Eva was calling me. "Hi sweetheart, what's up?" I smiled as she started to talk to me. "How's everything in Miami? Wish we could've come." I smiled, knowing that I will have to go back to Chicago sometime. "I am here on a case remember sweetie." She understood and then was about to start talking to me about school when I heard Gabby.

Gabby walked in through the connecting door when she looked at me. "Hey, you're up." I turned to look at her and nodded. "Yes, want to say hi to Eva?" Gabby smiled and nodded. "Sure, that sounds great." I then turned my attention back to the call. "Hey Eva, Aunt Gabby wants to say hi." I then put my phone on speakerphone.

"Aunt Gabby, what are you doing in Miami with my dad?" Gabby chuckled. "I am here on my honeymoon with your uncle Matt. Your dad is here on a case." Gabby knew to lie to the kids so that I could stay longer. I didn't want to get in trouble with Laura. Anyways, I am technically working to protect my sister in case our dad gets loose again.

That's when I heard Eva speak up. "Maybe we can convince mom to let us fly down for a weekend. I heard you were staying there for a while after what happened with papi." Gabby nodded. "Talk to your mom and dad. Maybe you can come for thanksgiving. However, we are going to be back in Chicago after that. You need to teach Matteo how to eat snow."

I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Listen, go spend time with the little guy....you are going to the spa remember?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "Have a good day today Eva!" "You too Aunt Gabby!" Gabby then smiled and went back to her and Matt's room. I then smiled. "Listen, we will talk later okay sweetheart?" Eva then went to hang up and I smiled before deciding to put a shirt on so that I could go see Matteo.