Chapter 181

Gabby's POV

After making my way back to bed, I got undressed and then sat down in bed. I was ready to relax with Matt because we finally had a place of our own to call home. That's when I saw him walking in, taking off his shirt. He smiled at me when he saw I was staring at him. "I knew you had a crush on me." I chuckled and smiled. "Only the biggest. What can I say...sexy firemen turn me on."

He smiled at me before going to set his shirt down in the hamper at the end of our bed. He then walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth when he turned to look at me. "I just realized. You are wearing some lingerie. Gabby, are you telling me that you want something?" I nodded and smiled before looking at him. "I did, but you said you are tired."

He sighed as he went to brush his teeth, and I knew he was not happy. He probably felt like he was letting me down now. Once he finished brushing his teeth, he walked back over to me and then took off his pants. He put them in the hamper before looking at me as he came to join me in bed. "I am so sorry I am so tired. I mean, I would love to but...."

I stopped him from talking and just moved closer to him. I cuddled up to him and then leaned up to kiss him softly. "Matt, it's okay. We've had a long day and we have all day tomorrow. Matteo is probably going to be tired tomorrow because he didn't get many naps. Now, listen...you do not offer to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him. Let me, you are tired."

Matt nodded and smiled as he moved his hand to my side and then rubbed my hip. "Tomorrow, want to just stay up here and rest? We can finally have a day alone without disturbances. That is something we haven't really had since we got married." I couldn't disagree with him and nodded. "That sounds perfect. But for now. Goodnight." I kissed him and smiled while moving closer to him, happy to be in his arms. Matt then went to turn off the lights, kissing my forehead softly as he whispered to me. "Goodnight Gabby."