Chapter 204

Matt's POV: As I make my way back up to our hospital room, I smile at the sight of my niece and nephew talking to her. Apparently their dad brought them to visit since he hoped it would cheer her up after having a bad day. I then walked in and made her smile even more. "Seems like it's a bit more crowded in here than I expected." 

Gabby turned to look at me and smiled. "Antonio wanted to do something for me to cheer me up. Just like I know you are going to do as soon as we get out of this hospital." I smiled at her and nodded. "Me, you, Matteo...Miami Beach." Gabby liked the sound of that as she reached out for my hand, definitely ready to go on vacation with me. 

Antonio then looked at us. "You are going to go on vacation?" I looked at him. "It's our honeymoon/relaxation vacation. We honestly need the time. Between your father, and all the stress that comes with being new parents....we not only need it but deserve it." Gabby nodded while moving over in the bed. "Here, put your bags down...put something comfortable on and then come join me in bed. Matteo is already in his crib."

I nodded and smiled before going to set my bag down. I was already wearing my sweats since I got changed at home so I just took off my shoes and jacket before joining her in bed. I slipped under the covers easily before wrapping my arm around her. "This what you wanted?" She nodded and smiled as she leaned against my side and put her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead softly as I went to rub her arm. "You just rest for a while okay? I am going to be right here. I promise." She nodded and smiled before leaning up to kiss me softly. "You always are." I smiled when she said that before turning to Antonio. "What about your brother Gabby?" Gabby sighed and looked at Antonio. "Antonio....do you mind if me and Matt get some time?"