Chapter 254

Gabby's POV

After another 45 minutes in the bath, I finally had to get out when Matteo started to cry. I didn't know why yet but...I thought it might be diaper related because something is starting to smell. Grabbing my complimentary bathrobe, I turned to look at Matt who was still sitting in the bath. "You staying there for a little while longer or you coming out to bed?" He smiled at me. "I'm coming out to bed after I shave a little." I nodded and smiled before walking out to bed.

That's when I realized that Matteo was not crying for food, he was crying because there was a maid in our room. "What the hell!" The maid turned around and looked at me. "Oh, sorry ma'am. I didn't se..." I just looked at her. "There's a do not disturb sign on the door for a reason!" She just started to walk away when I stopped her. "Give me your name and get me your manager." She nodded and when you grab a notepad to write her name down.

That's when I heard Matt come out. He was worried when he heard me yell. "What's wrong Gabby?" I turned to look at him and pointed to the maid. "Oh, that is not good." Once the maid was done writing her info down, she left and went to the next room. I then walked over to Matteo and moved to pick him up. "Shh...don't worry baby boy. Mommy's here." I rubbed his back and sighed. "Matt, can you put some boxers on so you can hold him? I need to change too."

"Sure thing." I keep kissing Matteo's head while I waited for Matt to get some boxers on. Once he had some on, he put his towel on the bed and walked over to me. "Here, give me the little guy. Go put something on and then we can relax in bed as a family. I will hold him and just calm him down. Want me to wear shorts?" I looked at him and nodded. "We are going to calm down after our bath." Matt smiled. "Okay, I will do that." He then went to put Matteo down on our bed before walking over to his suitcase to grab some clothes. "I will be back in a minute." Walking back to the bathroom, I let out a sigh of relief as I went to go dry my hair.