Chapter 282

Gabby's POV

As me and Matt made our way back to the room with Matteo, I was glad he was back with us for the night because it gave me time with him. I wanted to be with him as much as I could before the new year because I knew that I had to go back to work when we got back to Chicago. Walking in with the stroller, I smiled as I went to push it to the end of our bed before turning to look at Matt who was still holding my hand. Bringing him close, I smiled as he hugged me.

"I had a really nice night tonight. Supper was delicious, the walk down the beach was amazing and honestly...it was nice to be alone with you. It felt like old times." Matt smiled and nodded. "It definitely did." He then moved to kiss me softly. "Listen, we need to give him a bath and we need to relax since he is here. How about I go give him a bath and you can go get the milk bottles from Antonio since he is staying here?" I nodded, remembering that I had a glass of wine.

"Thanks for reminding me." I then moved out of Matt's arms before going to knock on Antonio's door. Antonio opened right away before smiling. "Change your mind about Matteo?" I shook my head when I saw Matt walk behind me to grab Matteo's PJs and a new diaper before walking to the washroom to give him a bath. "I just need the bottles that I put in your fridge." Antonio looked at me. "So, you had some alcohol tonight?" I nodded and smiled. 

Antonio then let me in to grab them. "Come get them." I smiled, walking into his room to grab the bottles from the fridge. I then went to get up again and smiled. "Listen, I forgot to mention something. Last night, you had the TV too loud. We could hear it through the wall." Antonio nodded. "Sorry sis. I will turn it down. See you at 9 in your room?" I nodded and smiled before going back to our room, ready to relax with Matt and Matteo. 

Antonio then smiled as he closed the door, ready to relax in his bed.