Chapter 193

Matt's POV 

Once we made our way to the car together, I put Matteo back in before closing the stroller. I already knew I wanted to talk to Gabby and was planning on doing it before we pulled away. Once I got the stroller back into the trunk...I looked at her as she sat down. I then sighed, moving to get in the driver's seat so that I could talk to her.

I could tell she already knew I wanted to talk to her because she didn't have her seatbelt on. So, I just decided to go for it. I grabbed her hand and then smiled at her. "You feeling better now that we are back here in the car?" I moved to intertwine our fingers and stroked it with my thumb...hoping to calm her down before we left to go to the store.

Gabby nodded while looking at me. "My emotions were just too high. Maybe I should've just stayed in the car. I made an embarrassment out of both myself and you by being this hormonal new mom in there." I sighed before leaning over the center console to kiss her. "You didn't embarrass me because you did the normal thing. Babe, you are hormonal."

Gabby just nodded and rubbed my hand. I then decided that maybe I should drop her off at home and I should go grocery shopping alone instead. "Listen, what do you say I drop you back off at home and then I can go do the grocery shopping alone? You can make me a list and I can get it all. You can just rest on the couch and wait for me at home."

Gabby thought about it before shaking her head. "I want to clear my mind about this. If I am at home, I am just going to think about it instead of concentrating on something else." I nodded before letting her hand go. "Okay then, but you are going to stay by my side. I am not having you get all emotional in the store, alone where I can't see you." I started to drive away to take her to our local grocery store so we can get some food. Gabby agreed to my terms and smiled along the way, ready to get some food for her.