Chapter 182

The Next Morning - October 1, 2020

Matt's POV

As I woke up in bed the next morning, I rolled over to see I was alone in bed. However, I did hear the fan on and the shower running. I knew it was late enough for Gabby to be awake so I decided to go and see whether she was in the shower. If she was, I was definitely going to join her. I needed to make up for last night. She wanted me and now, she is going to get me until Matteo is up. 

I moved to grab my towel from the hook next to my bed and wrapped it around my waist before taking off my boxers. I set them down in the hamper at the end of our bed before eventually walking into the washroom. When I did walk in, I loved the sight. It was my gorgeous wife, all wet standing in shower. I smiled as I went to take off my towel to join her.

She heard me open the door to the shower and turned around. "Hey, did I wake you?" I shook my head and smiled. "No, but I hope you don't mind if I join you? I want to make up for last night. You know, the whole..." She knew exactly what I was talking about and just moved closer to me. "You have nothing to be sorry about. You were tired."

I nodded as I stepped close to her and then brought her against my chest. We were now both under the rain shower. I had my arms around her waist while she had her arms around my shoulders. "Can this be our new routine when we are home together? I already like the sight of my sexy wife all wet in my arms."

She chuckled and smiled, nodding as she leaned up to kiss me softly. I moved to grab her neck while kissing her slowly. "Wash me?" She smirked and nodded while going to grab some soap. She put some on her hands before stepping close to me again, moving her hands to my chest as she washed me. "Can you wash me too? I just got in." I nodded and smiled while going to grab some soap as we washed each other that morning, so happy that Matteo was sleeping in again.