Chapter 205

Gabby's POV: As I looked at my brother, I felt bad that I was asking him to leave after what such a great help he was being but...I really just needed time alone with Matt and Matteo to recuperate. Being back here is giving me bad memories that I want to talk to Matt about. About me dying if I gave birth, us running into each other and me thinking he was going to be mad. I also need to talk to him about our future and what we're going to do about our safety.

Just then, I heard Antonio speak up. "Of course Gabby. We will give you today. However, I am going to be back in tomorrow before my shift. Ava and Diego, I will talk to your mom about bringing you here tomorrow after school. But, get ready because I know you both have homework to do and you are going to do it when we get home."

They both stared at their dad, not happy when Antonio spoke up again. "It's either than or I make my signature vegetable meal." They both looked at each other and just grabbed their stuff, knowing he was not kidding. Diego then spoke up. "Dad, can I drive?" Antonio nodded and passed him the keys. "Go sit outside. I will be down soon." I chuckled as I watched them leave.

Antonio then walked up to us and sat on the bed next to me. "I just wanted to let you both know that I am going to tell them what happened okay?" I looked at Antonio, shocked. "Why?" He sighed and went to rub my leg. "They need to understand why I am going to be testifying against their grandfather instead of for him. They also need to understand he will be going to jail." 

Matt looked at him and then shook his hand. "Antonio, thank you for picking Gabby. I know it was probably a hard choice for you to make. Your dad vs. your sister?" Antonio just looked at him and shook his head. "Trust me, I pick this one any day. She deserves to be protected and I am so glad you are her husband. I trust you completely. Now, I am going to go. Want the door closed on my way out?" I nodded and smiled. "I will call you later okay Antonio?"

He nodded and got up, moving to kiss my cheek softly. He then walked over to Matteo and rubbed his head. "Night you both and get some rest. Stay a couple nights and let me get a handle on things for you guys. I will make sure he doesn't make bail. I will talk to our half-sister okay Gabs? Make sure that she and her mom don't bail him out too. He deserves to be there."

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks Antonio, have a good night." Antonio smiled at me before walking away, closing my door. I then turned to Matt and smiled at him, feeling his lips on my forehead. "So, tell me about the honeymoon you are planning for me in Miami?"