Chapter 198

Matt's POV

As me and Ethan make our way out of the room, I can't help but sigh at the fact that we are back here again. He then looks at me and nods. "Gabby wants me to swap out with Natalie?" I nod. "Listen, it's nothing personal. It's just...she has been with Gabby all through this journey of being a mom. She was there when she was in labor here, Will was here with us last time and then Natalie joined...it's just easier because then we don't need to talk about our old problems."

Ethan nodded and understood. "I completely get it. When you get comfortable with a doctor, you like to continue going to them. This is especially helpful because they know your history. I will get Nat...Actually, here she is now. Natalie!" Natalie then turned to look at Ethan who called her before walking over since she saw me. "Is Gabby here again Matt?" I nodded and sighed. "I asked Ethan if he could swap out with you. You know the history of our case."

Natalie just nodded and smiled at Ethan. "If that's okay with you Dr. Choi." He nodded and smiled. "It's completely fine, I would want the same for my sister Emily." We both smiled at that before I looked at Natalie. "I might as well just fill you in so that you already know. I don't want to traumatize Gabby. She had a fight with her dad in the parking lot at Target. He isn't happy she put her life on the line to have Matteo. He doesn't like me either. She passed out."

Natalie nodded and sighed. "Okay, so the same as last time. Listen, I am going to talk to her alone if you don't mind? I want to talk to her mom to mom and woman to woman. You being there might stop her from opening up so you don't worry. Do you mind if I do that?" I nod and smile at her. "I get it. I am going to go talk to Will if you don't mind?" She nodded. "Sure thing, I saw him in the doctor's lounge last time I checked." I smiled and nodded, making my way there.