Chapter 267

Gabby's POV

While Matt went to close the doors to prevent rain from coming into the room, I couldn't help but check the text message. The worried mom in me just wasn't satisfied enough with the knowledge that Antonio would've called in case he needed something about Matteo. That's when I finally read the text and smiled. It was a picture of Matteo instead, him wearing a large Chicago White Sox jersey. However, I knew Matt was not going to like that.

That's when I heard him come back. "So, apparently we forgot to give Antonio a spare set of clothes. Either that or he couldn't find them." He looked at me and sighed. "Gabby, I thought we said we were going to ignore the text." I just looked up at him. "Matt, something told me in my mind that it had something to do with Matteo. And it did." That's when I saw he was getting worried. "Don't worry, it's something good. Sit down and look at this picture."

"Let me just grab my boxers first. I think we are done for a while." I nodded. "Then can you get my bra and underwear too? Maybe some shorts too." Matt nodded before putting his boxers on and then walking over to where my bra and underwear ended up. He then came in joined me in bed once again, giving me my new clothes. Setting the phone down quickly, I went to get dressed in front of Matt to give him one last tease.

He just stared at me and smirked. "What in the world has gotten into you? When we were married the last time, you were never this sexual with me. Yet this time, even though we have a kid...you are so much sexier with me." I looked up at him. "Is that you asking me to stop being such a turn on? Because, I can start doing that on our honeymoon instead of when we get back to Chicago. You do realize that this sexual phase is ending when we are in Chicago."

He looked at me and pouted. "Dang!" I chuckled and looked at him before getting back in bed. "Want to see the picture Antonio just sent me?" He nodded and smiled before going to grab the phone. I decided to just stay quiet and wait for his reaction. That's when I heard him yell..."No!! Not the White Sox!!"