Chapter 281

Matt's POV

As me and Gabby started to make our way back to the hotel, I smiled when we arrived on the grounds. Kissing Gabby's forehead...I decided to put my sandals back on since we had to walk through the hotel. "Tomorrow, we should go to the pool with Matteo and Antonio." Gabby nodded when I said that. "We are going out to lunch with him anyways after you guys workout." That reminded me, we better go to sleep early then.

"I should probably take a shower tonight then and go to sleep at a reasonable time. Who knows what Antonio and me are going to do at the gym considering I don't know if there's boxing." Gabby nodded. "Just remember that you are taking Matteo with you guys." I nodded and smiled when we walked into the hotel. "Of course. Now, what time is your appointment at?" 

Gabby then thought about it. "I think I booked it for 10. So, if we are up at 9...we can go to breakfast with Antonio before you head to the gym and I head to the spa. Then, I can meet you guys at the pool later." I liked that idea. Walking into the elevator, I went to push the button when we heard someone yell for us to hold the door. "Hold the door!" 

We held the door for the guy. We then saw it was Antonio and Matteo. Staring at him, Gabby was not happy. "What are you doing down here when he is supposed to be asleep?" Antonio got in and then looked at us, sighing. "He couldn't sleep. I decided to walk around the hotel with him for a bit using the stroller from your room." Gabby nodded and then sighed. She then went and looked at him. "Hi buddy, you still not sleeping well?" 

Antonio looked at me and smiled. "Sorry about this. How was your date?" I smiled at him. "It went good. Listen, Gabby is going to the spa tomorrow. You up to hang out with me and Matteo?" Antonio nodded and smiled. "Gym?" I nodded and smiled. "Perfect. Now, she's at the spa at 10 so can we meet for breakfast at 9?" Antonio nodded. "You taking Matteo back?"

I turned to look at Gabby, letting her answer. She then looked up at me and sighed. "Do you mind if we take him back for the night? I am going to be away from him all morning. I need time with the little guy tonight." I nodded and smiled. "That's perfect. We need to give him a bath anyways. We haven't washed him since Chicago." Gabby nodded and smiled before getting up. "Thanks again for today Antonio, see you in the morning?" We all nodded and smiled at each other before going our separate ways so that we could get ready for bed in our rooms.