Chapter 218

Matt's POV

After making our way out to the taxi stand and getting a cab, I smiled as the taxi driver helped me put our bags in the car. "What hotel are you going to?" I looked at Gabby and smiled, having not told her where we are staying yet. "We are going to the 1 Hotel South Beach." Gabby looked at me and smiled. "I was looking at that one, the pool looks amazing."

I smiled at her before looking at Matteo in his stroller. "How do we do this? Do we just hold him in our arms and you put the stroller in back there?" The driver looked at me. "As long as we have the car seat with you guys." I nodded and then went to help Gabby get the car seat out of the stroller. Gabby smiled at me and then went to get in the back with Matteo. 

The taxi driver then took our stroller, which I already helped fold up the moment we got Matteo out before putting it with our suitcases in the trunk. Once all of our stuff was in the trunk, I got into the cab on the other side of Matteo and then closed the door, glad to be with Gabby. That's when she looked up at me and grabbed my hand. "I am already relaxed."

I smiled when she said that. "I love hearing that." I then leaned over to kiss her softly, checking on Matteo when the driver started to pull away. I then leaned back against the seat and just took in the views around me. The views of Miami and of my gorgeous wife and son as we prepared to start our first family vacation together at the hotel.