Baby #2? Only via Surrogacy

Gabby's POV

How we got onto the topic of having another child when Matteo is only one month old, I have no clue. However, when Matt said he wanted to have another baby...I was both excited and nervous. That was until I heard how he wanted to have another baby. He wanted to do it via surrogacy. However, this just brings us back in time. Makes me feel guilty when we are supposed to be turning a page. Maybe instead of leaving in the first place, we should've looked at both adoption and surrogacy. That is a great way to have kids and celebrities do it all the time.

I then looked at Matt and sighed. "Can we not talk about this right now? We are trying to have a conversation with my brother and this topic is making me regret a lot of things again." Matt walked over to me and got concerned. "Hey, we can wait until we are done talking to Antonio to talk about those concerns okay?" I nodded and then grabbed his hand when he was back in bed with me. I felt his lips on my head and sighed while rubbing it.

"Hey, so Antonio....I know this is early to ask but have you thought about whether you are going to spend thanksgiving there in Chicago or do you think you can come down here with us?" Antonio looked at me through the iPad and smiled. "I think me and the kids would love that idea. They haven't been to Miami before." I looked at him and remembered something. "No, they have been. Remember....when Ava was 2? We had Juan Pablo's wedding down here?"

Matt just looked at me, confused. "Who is Juan Pablo?"