Chapter 210

Matt's POV

While I was in the shower, I got a call from Antonio. Apparently, he has been trying to reach Gabby. When I heard he hadn't gotten her (knowing she had her phone with her), I started to get worried too and rushed out of the shower after shutting it off. Just wearing my towel around my waist, I kept Antonio on the line as I ran to the nursery.

"Gabby, you okay?" She turned around to look at me confused. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" I looked at her and let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry, I just got worried when Antonio said he tried to call you and you didn't answer twice. I knew you were in here and...." I just shut up before I said anything wrong. Gabby walked up to me and grabbed my neck. "Sorry for the scare, I'm fine."

I nodded and smiled before going to kiss her softly when I remembered Antonio was still on the line. I put him on speaker. "Sorry Antonio, she's fine. She was just daydreaming while feeding Matteo." Antonio chuckled. "It's fine. I just wanted to let you know I'm almost at your place. If you could let me in, I can make you guys breakfast if you want so you can concentrate on getting ready to go and Matteo."

Gabby nodded, liking that idea. "Sure, that sounds great. Matt, how about you go get dressed and then finish feeding Matteo? I have to shower." I nodded and smiled at her, kissing her forehead. "Give me a minute and then we can switch. See you in a minute Antonio." I went to hang up on Antonio before walking back to our bedroom to get dressed.