Chapter 287

Gabby's POV

As Matt told me that, when he spent the night with a woman once...he moaned my name rather than hers, I felt both a little hurt that he even spent a night with another woman but also kinda flattered. "Is it possible to both feel jealous and flattered at the same time." Matt looked at me and nodded. "Go ahead and feel that way. But, you can also take this away from that situation. Even when I am with other women, you have always and always will be on my mind."

I smiled when he said that and then moved closer to him. I then felt him wrap his arm around me tighter before rubbing it. "God, I don't know who you make me feel some many things at once. I swear, some days...you make me feel mad, angry, jealous, love and proud all at once." Matt smiled at me. "That's because we have been through a lot together and our emotions are still trying to get back into check. Well, yours are. You are still hormonal."

I looked at him. "I am not the only one buddy! I know you want me when I am wearing this and don't lie." Matt chuckled and nodded. "Of course I want you but, not in the sexual way. Gabby, I am learning to be okay with this. We need to figure out a way to give each other sexual pleasure without going too far." I nodded, understanding why. He doesn't want to loose me. "But, that doesn't mean we can't do it sometimes." Matt smiled. "I completely agree. Especially because this time, we are together."

I smiled when he said that, so happy to be back with the man I love...enjoying our honeymoon when I saw the time. "Listen, I love spending this time with you but...I need to head to bed. I hope you understand." Matt nodded and smiled at me before bending down to kiss me softly. "We have the rest of our life together." I smiled, liking the sound of that before moving to roll over in his arms. Matt then moved to shut off the light before cuddling up to me from behind and wrapping his arm around my waist. "I love you Gabby." I smiled and whispered to him. "I love you too Matt."