Chapter 270

Gabby's POV

When I finished making Matteo some more bottles, I put my pump away and then went to grab the bottles. I then went to carry them to the door between me and Antonio's rooms, deciding to walk right in considering he is watching Matteo. However, Antonio didn't like that. "Gabby! WTF" I just glared at him. "Don't swear in front of my son! And I am here for a reason." I went to put some bottles of milk in the fridge. 

Antonio then looked at me. "Gabby, you already made me enough. It'll go bad. You are going to pump later anyways too." I looked at him and smiled. "I am going to pump and dump later tonight. Me and Matt are going out and since you have Matteo, I am going to have a glass of wine." Antonio nodded and smiled at me. "So, that's why you're giving me extra milk." I nodded and then walked over to him.

"Here, give me the little guy for a minute." Antonio nodded and gave me Matteo. I then smiled as I kissed his forehead and then rubbed his cheek. "Just to let you know, the picture was cute. Don't listen to what Matt said. We are not picking his team for him. That's his choice when he is older." I smiled at Matteo when I heard Matt come out of the shower. "No it isn't! My dad was a Cubs fan and so is Matteo." I chuckled and smiled at Antonio. 

Antonio then nodded before yelling. "Have a good night with Gabby. And let her sleep in tomorrow, remind her that she already gave me plenty of milk." Matt then yelled back. "I definitely will." I smiled at Antonio before kissing Matteo's cheek again and giving him back to Antonio. "You be good for uncle Antonio. I love you Matteo." I smiled at him when I heard Matt come in. "Here, let me say goodnight too then." I saw him come in wearing some pants and a dress shirt, liking the sight. He then walked over to Matteo and smiled. "Night buddy." He grabbed him from Antonio and smiled, kissing his forehead. "Cubs fan all the way."

I just glared at him and wasn't happy. "Okay, give him back to Antonio before I decide to invite him to dinner. Enough with this stupid fight!" Matt nodded and smiled before looking at Antonio. "Thanks again for giving us the night. Tomorrow, we can spend the day together at the pool. Don't put him to bed too late. It's why we didn't go today. He was overtired!" Antonio nodded and smiled when I turned to look at Matt. "Let's go, I'm starving." Matt nodded and smiled as he moved to lead me back to our room and then downstairs to the restaurant.