mon petit

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23017129

~✰~

"I wanna keep it on."

"Won't you get messy, love?"

"I don't care. I look cute."

Louis had to smile at Harry's mousy whining. The baby voice. "You're an idiot."

"Makes me more recognizable, don't you think?" Harry plays with one of the yarn strings hanging from his sweater, watching Louis slide off his underwear for him. So gentle, off from around his ankle before dropping his leg. Naked from the bottom half while so warm and cozy on the top was a new sensation. Half erotic and half comforting— such suitable duality.

Louis's opted for the usual, his hoodie and sweatpants sitting elsewhere on the floor of the private plane. He stands up from where he was crouched by Harry's feet and towers over him, Harry sitting comfortably on the couch as he now looks up at him."So you're feeling kinky, eh?"

"We're gonna fuck on the plane while you record me— it's already kinky."

Louis laughs, coincidentally holding his phone and swiping open the camera app.

Nothing they haven't done before. It's a long trip and everyone always leaves them to be alone together without disruption; hotels, backstage, private planes. For two lovers insufferably into each other, time alone leads them down a road to deviancy with remarkable momentum. And this plane has a little beige sofa they couldn't resist. It was Louis's idea this time, always one for voyeurism and the thrill of having sex tapes at risk of leaking. Years of them. At least, it seems likely to leak in their fantasy. The recordings of their sexual endeavors together are locked with the best methods of protection money can buy. All for a worthy cause— busting a nut at a playback of their dirty affairs. Several times a day. It's a lengthy archive.

Harry has his own input this time, and a usual one at that. Getting fucked in the outfit he'll wear for an appearance set to be broadcast to millions across the globe— quite a kink. He wants to be taped twice it seems. Once in character, another debauched and covered in cum. It's a particularly wholesome outfit today.

"What's 'mon petit', anyway?"

The words knitted into Harry's pastel blue grandma sweater featuring a yellow baby chick emerging from its egg. He looks down, tracing over the words with his left hand while the right plays lightly with his cock. "It's French for 'my little one'." And he's very pleased to say so. When he looks up at Louis, he can tell he's recording right away. Blue eyes narrow and fused to his phone screen, lense devotedly pointed down to Harry's face.

Harry sits forward, wanting to tilt his head more to look up at the camera. But most importantly, to be closer to Louis. To be face level with the half-hard cock Louis strokes in his fist. And Louis asks him, "So 'mon petit'— is that you?"

The plane hums on, their words quiet in the prologue. "Depends," Harry murmurs, looking up at the phone Louis records him from.

"On what?"

"Who's little one I am."

"Hm. Wonder who, then."

He pouts, his gaze moving to Louis's eyes. Direct message.

Louis gives him a glance and smirks before watching him through the screen again. Just wanted to get that pout on film. "Of course you're me little one. Look at you."

Harry smiles. Louis wanted that on the video, too.

"Prettiest little baby I ever seen."

With a dress shirt under his fluffy sweater he looks twice his size, already so bodied and broad from an impressive fitness regimen. Face rose petal pretty. Cheekbones sculpted and jaw sharpened wide, skin dusted with stubble on his lip and chin. 26 is a good look on him. Lovely, soft, delicate as he grows.