make me dizzy (feel it in my fingertips)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/31554113

if y'all got any good jokes tell them to me, i need a cheer up and y'all always leave the best comments so enjoy :)

~✰~

Everything about Harry is big. From his shoulders to his biceps, from his pecs to his thighs. From his perfectly rounded arse to the long line of his cock. The way it curves up out of the satin and lace trimmed panties, the only thing small about him.

His hands clutched together, wrists cuffed to the headboard. The soft pink fuzz around his wrists. His matching nails digging into his own skin.

"So pretty for me, princess," Louis cooed, kneeling in between Harry's legs, spread wide with the help of the spreader bar attached to his ankles.

"All laid out for me to see," Louis continued, his hands languidly stroking his own hard cock, as if he had all the time in the world to sit and admire the sight of his boy in front of him.

Harry's eyes were fixed on Louis' cock. He whimpered, lightly pulling at his restraints, desperate to touch. His eyes already glassy, a flush covering his cheeks, down his neck and chest, a light sheen of sweat glistening. His movements accentuated the muscles in his shoulders and arms, so taut and strong, even and, maybe especially, when restrained as such.

"Baby," Louis cooed, "My pretty, pretty princess."

Harry whimpered at the pet names he could never get enough of.

"Whatever shall I do with you?" Louis' voice soft, but teasing.

Louis licked up the side of Harry's neck, breathing him in, dizzying his thoughts.

Louis bit over the bond mark, long since healed, but the need to mark Harry up and let everyone know who he belonged to was a feeling that would never go away, no matter how much time passed.

Louis' ran his fingers through Harry's hair, now sweat slicked and fanned out on the pillow beneath him.

Harry purred at the touch.

"My sweet kitten. My little omega."

Harry preened at the words.

"Although you are anything but little here, babe," Louis cupped his hand around the bulge of the satin that barely covered Harry's cock, long, thick and painfully erect by now.

Harry moaned, arching up into the touch.

"Patience, baby."

As much as I adore these on you, I think play time is over, pup."

Louis released Harry's ankle's from the spreader bar, sliding the delicate fabric of the panties down, leaving kisses on Harry's thick thighs.

"Fuck, I love your thighs baby. Love the way they look wrapped around me head."

Louis bent down nose trailing between his thighs, breathing in deeply where the scent was the strongest.

"You have the prettiest pink hole. My little omega, prettiest in every way."

Louis kitten licked Harry's puckering hole and Harry mewled.

"The sweetest little kitten. You taste like strawberries," Louis moaned.

"Smell so good, taste so good, I just wanna- Louis nipped at the delicate skin.

-bite."

Louis kissed his way down Harry's inner thighs, stopping to bite at the thin skin there, leaving marks as he went.

Louis heard the metallic clanging of the handcuffs against the headboard, saw Harry's cock red and angry. Louis had been mercilessly teasing him, giving him just a bit of what he wanted before he went on to the next thing. It was driving Harry crazy, tied up, and no way to get the release he so desperately desired, but he loved it. Loved the power his alpha had over him. How Harry knew Louis would take care of him, even if it took what felt like ages for Harry to get there.

"Pretty, pretty princess," Louis sing-songed, caressing Harry's cheek, before leaning in to give him a soft kiss.

"What a good girl you are. Can't wait to fill you up. Get you a belly full of pups."

Harry squirmed , trying to get any sort of contact, his cock twitching at Louis' words.

Louis pecked his lips before undoing the cuffs, Harry's arms falling to his side.

"My good girl."

Louis rubbed his fingers over the bones in Harry's wrists, giving them gentle kisses.

"Love you, baby."

Louis kissed his lips, deep and all consuming.

"Hold on, pup."

Louis grabbed Harry's legs forcing them over his shoulders until Harry's ankles locked behind Louis' neck.

Louis pushed in slowly and then at all once, feeling the way his knot was starting to grow, sitting at the base on his cock, waiting.

Harry's hands were frantic, everywhere. Pulling his own hair, tugging at the hard little buds of his nipples as Louis fucked him thoroughly, jostling his body with each thrust.

"Fuck, you're so good for me, baby. So slick and warm. So tight and hot," Louis voice held a deep rasp as he praised his little omega's body.

"Can you feel me, omega? Feel my cock filling up you so good. You take it so well. So good for me."

Louis' hand resting on Harry's tummy with a slight pressure over the bulge.

"Alpha," Harry gasped, arching up into the touch.

"Gonna give it to you. Give you my knot, fill you up."

Louis pushed in past the rim, knot catching and expanding.

Harry mewled, eyes shut in painful pleasure.

"My good little kitten. My sweet omega. Mine, mine, mine," Louis chanted, cock pulsing inside of Harry's warm hole.

Louis took Harry's cock in hand, stroking, finally giving him the release his body ached for.

"Yours, alpha. Yours, all yours," Harry moaned, as he shook through the aftershocks of his orgasm. Always more intense with the foreplay and with Louis' knot in his arse.

Louis maneuvered Harry onto his side, careful not to jostle him as they waited for his knot to go down.

Louis pecked his lips, his forehead, his eyelids, his nose. Harry's smile was bashful, but wide, making the dimples of his cheeks pop.

Louis poked his finger into the dimple on Harry's cheek, making them giggle.

Louis' pulled out carefully when his knot had deflated. Gave Harry another peck, before grabbing a washrag from the ensuite.

Cleaning Harry up, Louis' kissed his tummy.

"Can't wait to see this beautiful belly full of my pups."

Harry shivered.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Mhmmm. Going to be the most gorgeous pregnant omega I've ever seen," Louis said, laying his head on Harry's chest.

Harry blushed. He carded his fingers through Louis' hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too, my sweet little omega."

Harry was anything but little and Louis couldn't wait until the chest he was laying on was bulging with their pups, waiting for their arrival.