Spider!🕷️

Filler because I'm behind schedule 🥺

Izuku Midoriya

"AAAHHH!" 

Midoriya jolted up from the couch where he laid and rushed upstairs to your room after he heard your shriek. 

"Y/n!? What's wrong? Are you Ok-"

"Kill it! kill it! kill it! kill it!!!!!" You continued to shriek while standing on your nightstand. 

There was a spider on your ceiling that ended on your bed while you were sitting on while you were getting dressed for your date with Midoriya. 

"I-Its ok, Y/n..." He reassured while he tried to calm you down. 

"AAAHHH!" you continued to scream as it crawled all over your bed.

"Ok-ok..." He freaked out a little because you were being so loud and animated. 

It didn't help that you weren't wearing your headphones as you screamed so even though your ears were hurting, it was nothing compared to the sheer fear in your heart.  

Quickly, Midoriya grabbed a bowl and a piece of paper to trap the spider and released it outside of your window. 

"Oh thank you, Cinnabon!" You praised and clung to him while crying, "You're my hero!"

"I-its no trouble Y/n-" In your state of relief and immense gratitude to your boyfriend, you had kissed him. 

"O-Oh wow..." He blushed. 

You were super clingy to him that whole week and did anything you could for him to show your gratitude, it mostly included food. 

"Y/n? What's this?" He asked while walking into your house so the two of you could walk to school together. 

"Ta-da!" You smiled, "Cinnabons for my Cinnabon!" You handed him the plate of the steaming pastry. 

"Aw, thanks Y/n but you really don't need to do that..." He said awkwardly as you made him sit at the breakfast table. 

"Get used to it kid..." Sighed Grand Torino next to him, "I'm still getting homemade Taiyaki from the tie I got rid of a centipede for her when she was 8..." 

"I also made pancakes and bacon!" You smiled while bringing out two more trays. "I packed your lunch too, Cinnabon! I made Katsudon, your favorite!" You gushed while packing his lunch box, "I also made little snacks that you can et in between your training so you won't be hungry all day and I also packed some extra...." You rambled on about the various meals and snacks you packed for him. 

And so you stuffed both their faces with your cooking as thanks for getting rid of bugs you found in your room and around the house and that week Midoriya gained over 5 pounds.

Katsuki Bakugo

"I'm using your bathroom..." Demanded Bakugo after getting up from off your bed and into your bathroom. 

"Whatever..." You shrugged not caring where he went as you laid in bed while casually scrolling through your phone.

As soon as he left you you noticed something in the corner of the roof. At first, you thought it was just a stain or something but then it started moving, and that's when you noticed the many legs of the large arachnid.