Opposite Day!

A/N: I know I'm behind schedule, I'm sorry 😞

*Requested by: kttyjmns*

Izuku Midoriya
*bad boy/thug*

You haven't seen your boyfriend all day today

You haven't seen your boyfriend all day today. He didn't even come to lunch you were starting to get worried because he never missed a day of school.

Was he sick?

Did he wake up late?

Was he ok?

All these thoughts and concerns run through your mind as you walked home after school ended. You saw a few of his classmates walking out as well so you wanted to know if they had seen your boyfriend.

"Hey...." You called. "Has anyone seen Midoriya?"

"Deku didn't come today dork so get lost!" grumbled Bakugo.

"Ok, first off, what I'm gonna need you to do is fix your attitude the next time you talk to me." You corrected. "Second of all I wasn't even talking to you." You explained while directing your attention back to Kirishima

You were already worried that your boyfriend was missing and nobody knew where he was, so Bakugo really didn't aid in calming your nerves.

"Shut up!" He shouted back, "why don't you just call him!?"

"No shit I wish I would have thought of that." You rolled your eyes.

"Maybe he's sick or something, you wanna check on him, I can let you in the dorms." Offered Kirishima while holding out his dorm hall key card.

"Really? Thanks so much, Kirishima!" You thanked him profusely.

"Are you kidding me!?" Glared Bakugo, "We're not gonna let you in you clingy psycho!"

"That's strike two, firecracker..." You glared, "I got your girl on speed dial, don't try me."

"Is that a threat forever flat!?" He insulted.

"Hey-hey chill out you two." Said Kirishima.

"It's a promise blondie!" you fired back.

"I'll kill you!" He ignited his hands.

*VROOM!*

The loud motor of a motorcycle cut in between the two of you. It was headed towards you so fast and so aggressively that it early ran over Bakugo.

"What the-" It stopped so fast that the rider had to pull a  front wheelie so they wouldn't run over Bakugo.

"What the hell is your problem, you idiot!?" Yelled Bakugo, "You got a death wish or something!?"

The cyclist took off his helmet revealing it to be your boyfriend.

"Deku!?"

You all were in complete shock, well at least you were, Bakugo was more pissed than anything else.