You Get Possessive of Him

Katsuki Bakugo

You and your classmates were chilling on the bus, you all are on a field trip to the mountains. You were taking a nap next to your boyfriend when you suddenly heard a bunch of people laughing while your boyfriend screamed.

"SHUT IT FROG GIRL!"

"Aw damn, here we go again..." you sighed sitting up off of his shoulder.

"All I said was I didn't think it was possible for you to have a soft side." the bold girl continued to tease.

Tsu did this often. Some reason but to go with an easy target for her to tease. And after your class found out that you two are dating, she was relentless.

"I said SHUT IT YOU SLIMEY TOAD!" He growled with red cheeks.

"Oh my gosh can y'all both cierra el culo?" You grumbled while snuggling back up to Bakugo, you just wanted to go back to sleep, "I'm trying to sleep..." you yawned.

"Aw, look, she spoke a little Spanish, I think it turned him on a little..." joked another girl from class 1b.

"If thats all it takes then I'd love to see what some actual effort would take?" Joked another girl.

"You wanna repeat that, puta?" You grumbled tiredly. Your eyes still closed but your ears wide awake.

"I'm just saying..." she shrugged, "he must be really easy to rile up..." she teased and that's when you opened your eyes and sat up.

"You know what? so am I." you tied your hair up in a ponytail.

"Would you chill!?" Growled backup trying to hold you down.

He struggled to hold you down as you continued to try and fight the girl for making fun of your boyfriend.

"¡Vamos! ¡Pelea conmigo, perra! ¡Te voy a romper la puta cara!"

It was One thing for your classmates to make fun of him that was normal and it's all in fun and games. But you didn't know this bitch, so you didn't take random disrespect, not even to your own boyfriend.

Let's just say they placed you on separate busses the rest of the trip.

Shoto Todoroki

"Shoto-kun!" You smiled running up to your boyfriend while on break from class.

"hey what do you say we go to the movies after school?" You offered.

"He's busy princess!" Growled Bakugo.

Bakugo had always been rude to you. Your classmates and even Shoto told you to just ignore him because that's how he is but sometimes he could be really aggressive and you aren't completely used to his personality.

"Chill out Bakugo..." defended Todoroki, " but he's right y/n, I have remedial classes after School, remember?"

"oh that's right I'll just come and join you then!" You beamed.

"Don't you have anything better to do air head!?" Yelled the blonde.

"Don't you have anyone else to bully?" You whispered meekly under your breath.

"What was that!?" He ignited his hands.

"N-Nothing!" You squeaked meekly.

"Bakugo, I said lay off." Said Todoroki stepping in and defending you yet again.

"your little princess here's obviously got something to say!" Growled Bakugo, "so stay out of this kettle boy!"

"WHAT!?" Something in you snapped.