First Kiss

First Kiss

Izuku Midoriya

In the past few weeks in which you and Midoriya had been together he had never tried to kiss you, it would always be you kissing him on the cheek or forehead and him blushing until fainting. This time however, he wanted to break that routine and tried something different.

While walking to the train station, going home as you usually did

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow!" You smiled pecking him on the cheek as your train arrived.

"Hey, y/n!" He called out and grabbed your hand before you boarded.

"Yea-" You were cut off as he spun you around and kissed you on the lips.

"S-See you later!" He stuttered running towards his train all while you stood there frozen in place almost missing your train if the announcement for the last call hadn't been made.

Katsuki Bakugou

"Your reflexes need work you clumsy dipshit!"

"That's bullshit and you know it!" 

The two of you were walking home after staying late at school for a sparring match.

"If anyone needs help with anything it's you and your damn leg work, just punching things until they stay down won't work all the time!"

"Well if it worked on you that says a lot doesn't it man hands!?"

"You trying to get your ass beat in public again, fire cracker!?"

"Watch it you might just embarrass yourself with all that bark and no bite!"

"I'll drop you here and now you blonde bastard!"

You two just tried staring at each other down with such intensity, your anger could fuel a car, but in your staring contest, Bakugou deviated his eyes to something behind you.

"Why are those cop cars outside your house?"

"What?" Your eyes widened as you saw multiple police cars outside your house with your oldest brothers at the front door talking to a squadron of officers.

"Shit!" You panicked dragging him in to a nearby bush where the two of you could hide without being detected.

"Crap, shit, crap! Crap!" You continued to curse, "I'm dead, I am sooo dead!" you pulled at your hair frantically.

"The hell are you going on about?" He growled removing a leaf from his hair.

"I'm late, I'm late!" In your panic you grabbed Bakugou by his shoulders and shook him. When his glare deepened you quickly calmed down and explained to him how your oldest brothers were very strict on curfew.

"Your brothers are crazy." Sighed Bakugou.

"At least they didn't bring the dogs this time."

Your words were soon eaten when Bakugou pointed out the truck full of K-9's being releases.

"Shit." You squeaked as you dragged Bakugou farther away from your house and in a neighbor's back yard.

"What are you-" he was silenced by your lips being placed against yours. You had pulled Bakugou by his collar and forced him to kiss you. You waited as the dog walked by with his owner holding the leash but quickly moved along as to not disturb you two unbeknownst to him you were the one he was supposed to be looking for.