Pizza 🍕

What's your favorite pizza topping?

Mine: Hawaiian (cause pineapple DOES belongs on pizza ._. Argue with ya mama👀)
Oh! And vegetarian! 😋

Izuku Midoriya

"I like cheese!" Smiled your Cinnabon.

"You basic ass-" you stopped yourself, "I mean...good choice Cinnabon!"

"B-but wouldn't you wanna add anything else to it?" You asked pleadingly.

"Hmm, oh yeah!" He perked up, "extra cheese!"

"Boi-" you stopped yourself from smacking him upside his adorable head, "you know what?" You used your hand to grab your arm to hold yourself back while you forced out a response, " that's a very... good choice Cinnabon why don't we go get some?"

"Really? that would be awesome!" His eyes sparkled in joy.

"Yep! let's go..." you forced smile and a nervous chuckle.

" you sure you're OK?" I leaned over and asked her.

"Yep!" You perked up forcefully, "his happiness sustains me..." You watched as he jumped for joy, happy that you and him were going to get his favorite pizza.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Pepperoni..." he grumbled.

"Basic as hell..." you muttered but he caught that.

"I'd like to see you do better!" he threatened.

"How about some damn sour cream? Chorizo, A few jalapeños, chili peppers, red peppers, bell peppers, grilled onions, tomatoes-"

"We're talking about pizzas not tacos you damn idiot!" he chastised.

"Now now hold on a minute!" I stepped in between the two of you then immediately pulled out a notebook and a pen, "... jalapeños, grilled onions, tomato..." I wrote trying to list all the things that you said that you put on the pizza for future references.

"Thoes DO go on a pizza you uncultured swine!" you retorted.

"Maybe if you'd stop ordering spicy Ramen and Katsudon bowls every time we go out to eat then maybe you'd know!"

"Dont tell me what to do man hands!"

" I told you to stop calling me that!"

" and what are you gonna do about it!?"

" OK let's move onto our next topic, stuffed crust yes or no?" I quickly asked while trying to break the tension only to realize that I just opened another can of worms and another fight quickly ensued.

Shoto Todoroki

"Frozen..."

"N-no honey, she means what your favorite topping is to go on top, not the temperature silly." You giggled.

"Oh...does cheese count?" He asked obliviously.

"Hell no!" Screamed Midoriya's girlfriend in the distance.