Opposite Day pt. 2

A/N: please read my "AUTHOR'S NOTE" update if you haven't already done so 🙏

If you did that then please enjoy this update!

Your turn 😈

Izuku Midoriya

"H-Hey Y/n" Smiled Midoriya while walking up to you in class.

"What the hell is with that stutter you damn nerd!?" You asked aggressively.

"U-uh, I'm sorry, I just always get like this when I'm around you, you know that..." He blushed nervously.

"Well it's freaking annoying, fix it!" you ordered.

"Haha, yeah, I guess your right..." He laughed nervously at how differently you were acting.

To be honest, it kind of scared him.

"Out of my way you damn nerds!" Bakugo pushed past the two of you to get to his desk.

"S-Sorry Kacchan!" Your boyfriend apologized.

"I'm not, watch where you going you walking mistake..." you glared.

"You wanna repeat that little girl!?" He got up angrily to fight you.

"Look here Kirishima's bottom," you roasted, "the only reason I haven't folded your ass like an omelet right now is because I want bunny boy over here to finally grow a backbone and do it..." you pointed to your timid boyfriend.

"What!?" Growled Bakugo.

"W-what!?" Cried Midoriya.

"You better rock his shit Cinnabon!" You instigated, "quit letting him push you around! grow some balls damn it!".

"N-no it's ok, really!" He tried to be non-confrontational, "that's just how Kacchan is, he doesn't really mean it."

"I don't give a fuck what he meant, you better fold that bitch like a lawn chair!" You cursed at your boyfriend causing him to become more worried about you.

"Y/n are you feeling ok?"

"Of course I am, dork!" you glared.

"I should probably take you to the nurse's office..." He ignored your insult to feel your forehead for a sign of a fever.

"I said I'm fine you overly affectionate moron!" You complained but he still took you to the nurse's office so you could rest.

After keeping you subdued, he rushed to the only person he could for some help to get you back to normal.

"I knew this would happen eventually..." Grand Torino ran to his bookshelf and opened a secret door.

" That old crown finally got to my sweet granddaughter..." He ran inside and came out with artillery and handed Midoriya a gun. The poor boy couldn't even hold it properly and ended up gently placing it down because he didn't feel comfortable even touching it.

"Umm, don't you think this is a bit extreme?"

"Nope, Y/n changing is one of the first signs of the apocalypse, if that old bag of bones can turn Y/n there's no telling what she could do next!"

So your grandfather wasn't much help and your grandmother only seemed to like the new you, even more, poor Midoriya had no choice but to stay by your side and try every remedy he knew possible to help get you back to the way you were.