Nicknames

Izuku Midoriya

Your names for him: Cinnabon, Cinnamon Roll, baby, bunny-boo, cutie pie

His names for you: cutie, love, sweetie

"Aw, Y/n, you have so many cute names for me!" Gushed Izuku.

"Well yeah, your too adorable to just have one." You blushed but then it got even brighter when he kissed you on the cheek.

"Well, I guess I gotta come up with more names for you too huh?" He smiled.

"Uh..oh you don't have to do that Cinnabon!" You blushed, still feeling disoriend=ted from the kiss.

"No way, I'm gonna study u and find as many nicknames I can to describe just how cute and sweet you are!" He kissed you again, this time on your forehead, then left to go study.

"He's so precious..." You gushed then fainted.

Katsuki Bakugo

Your names for him: Pop rocks, Babe, pendejo, cabrona, Baku-bitch, Bakuhoe, Perro puto, jackass, dork, jerk, Kaccha (or "caca"), Bakubotom, etc.

His names for you: Man hands, wimp, dumbass, princess (used insultingly), idiot, fea vaca, nerd, mine, bimbo, half-wit, loser, shithead, twerp, weirdo, etc.

"Voy a matarte fea vaca! (I'll kill you ugly cow!)" He glared threateningly.

"Es todo lo que tienes perro? (That all you got bitch?)" You joked and snickered at his piss poor Spanish. "You learn a couple of Spanish words and suddenly you think your hot shit huh?" You smirked teasingly. "Watching a few episodes of Dora the Explorer ain't gonna cut it pendejo (stupid)..."

"The fuck you say to me!?" He got even angrier.

"Oh, was that too big of a word for you?" You asked sarcastically, "Donde estas es cerebro? (Where is his brain?)" You looked around mockingly.

"Man hands!" He ignited his hands.

"Kids, do you see the disgruntled bitch?" You asked an imaginary audience.

"I'll kill you!" He lunged at you but you quickly dodged.

"él está por allá!(He's over there!)" You pointed with an exaggerated surprised face. "Great job kids! we found la cabrona! Say it with me, swiper no-ah!" You screamed when he sent an explosion that almost blasted you off your feet.

"Shut up you idiot!" He charged up for another attack.

"Crap ok plan b then..." You then kissed him on the cheek which stopped him from trying to kill you...but only momentarily.

"You think that'll save you damn loser!?" He growled but his face got red from your kiss.

"Ow! ow! Ok-ok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You cried while giggling at how embarrassed he was. "Babe chill!"

Shoto Todoroki

Your names for him: Shoto-kun, baby, peppermint prince, cutie, babe, hot stuff, cold stud, etc.

His names for you: Y/n

"Why don't you ever call me something sweet like baby or love!?" You whined, "You always call me by my name, why?"

"Well...that is your name..." He shrugged causing you to sigh in disappointment at his apparent apathy, "and I love it..."

"Huh?" You blushed.