He Finds Out You Have a Job

MORE FILLERS! YAY!

Izuku Midoriya

"Where do you want these sunflowers y/n?" Asked Mydoriya carrying a large crate of flowers.

"Nana said she wanted them by the display case next to the orchids." You remembered

"Ok sure." Mydoriya had asked you out on a date this weekend but you had work so he offered to join you and help work. At first you refused but then you internal psyche slammed some sense into you as your inner pervert came out seeing hi carrying heavy boxes and pots around the shop...all sweaty and dripping...whoa! Ok that's enough mind!

You internally punished yourself for putting him through so much work

"Can you toss me that water bottle?" but it was worth it

"That's right...drink that water...you sexy green haired perfect boy."

"Huh!?" Midoriya nearly choked on his water after hearing what you just said.

"Did I just say that out loud?" You blushed, "Uh, what I meant to say was...you've been working hard all day, you should take a break."

"Thanks, but I don't mind, all this lifting is great for muscle training, can I come work more often?" he smiled asking pleadingly.

"What are you trying to do? Kill me!?" You blushed covering your nose which confused him even more.

"I-I mean, Nana and I can handle things around here, right nana?" You asked as your grandmother just walked in from running a few errands.

"You rearranged all the plants perfectly and so fast, of course you can work here!" She smiled praising Izuku on a job well done making him blush.

"Oh boy..." You sulked bitter sweetly.

Katsuki Bakugou

"Good evening masters welcome to- "

"holy shit!"

You froze after realizing who you were serving

"Hahaha!" Laughed Kaminari and your friends while your boyfriend just gave you a weird look.

"I told you she worked here!" Laughed your best friend here to laugh at your expense like a true friend.

"What the hell are you wearing!?" He asked seeing you in a shirt maids dress.

"Why master I'm simply in my uniform, does it displease you master?" Part of your job mandated that you stay in character so you had to call him and all your customers master.

"What kind of perverts wet dream is this!?" he growled making a scene.

"Oh master, please don't be upset, if you'd like I'll bring you your favourite meal, or perhaps a punishment is in order for upsetting you?"

"Cut the shit! Why the hell are you talking like that!?"

"Oh aster please calm down, I promise I'll be an obedient servant if you just TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER ALREADY!" your anger peeked out a bit.