Love?❤️🤔

He realizes he's in love with you 😳

Izuku Midoriya

He always loved you. He's the reason love at first sight exists, he's proof that it's real.

It happened when you first met, you were outside under a tree having lunch while wearing earmuffs. You did this cause you weren't exactly in control of your quirk yet and people sent you into an immediate panic attack.

A couple months into your relationship you found one of his note books and found a journal entry.

"Y/n's so cool! She's such a beautiful girl, Kacchan says I gotta marry her before she realized I'm out her league but he dosn't know what he's talking about, y/n's sweet, she and I are perfect together and I'm so glad she agreed to go out with me..." little hearts and vlushing faces was drawn around it.

"Huh?" you noticed another jornal entry.

"she held my hand today! This is the best day ever! Do I need to buy a ring soon? I think she might be the one..."

You flipped through the book and found the most recent entry "todays the day I pop the question!"

"Hey Y/n!" smiled Miforiya walking in.

"Im too young!" you shouted instinctively and out of surprise.

"Huh? Whatcha talking about?" he laughed.

"O-oh nothing..." you laughed nervously.

"Haha, ok, you ready to go?" he asked innocently.

"Yeah, sure..." you higher in relief, "I just gotta drop something off to Uraraka..." you left the room quickly.

"Oh...ok..." he agreed and

once you finally left he Rushed to a secret compartment on his desk and checked on the ring he had hidden. He sighed in relief when he noticed that it was still there and you didn't find it.

"Ready to go Cinnabon?" you came back in.

"Ah! What ring!?" he blurted and shoved the desk drawer closed.

"Ring!?" you panicked.

"Ring!? What ring? I didn't say ring!" he started sweating.

"M-me neither!" you blushed.

After that, it took years for Midoriya to work up the courage to propose to you.

Mini bonus: 10 years later

You two were at a restaurant casually having dinner. Well as casual as it could be.

You knew he was going to propose to you any day now which freaked you out. Of course you loved him and wanted to spend the rest of your life with him, but the actual action of him getting on one knee and propose made you anxious.

To avoid talking you were starting down your food and that's when Midoriya took a deep breath, took a gulp of wine and Mustered up the courage to kneel down and propose.

"Of course I do Cinnabon!" you blushed.

"Oh thank goodness, cause there's no way I can return the ring now that you are it..." he joked.

"Haha..." you giggled, "WAIT WHAT!?"

It turns out that he hid the ring in your food but you were so nervous that you didn't realize that you swallowed it.

Katsuki Bakugo

"HA!" you gloated as you put your foot on Midoriya and Todoroki's unconscious (and or dead) bodies. "Suck it losers!"