Kpop Idol!?

Requested by: Aaliya043

I missed 1 class and now I'm behind on like 12 assignments 😭😫
But enough about how much of a failure I am! On with the story!

Izuku Midoriya
Group/s you'd be best in: TWICE/ITZY

Specialization: main vocals
You have a powerful voice that stands out from the rest but often times you give your group mates just as much time to shine. You are kind of like the big sister of the group even though you are one of the youngest members.

His position: Die-hard stan

"Y/n! y/n! Y/n!" The crowd cheered while waving their glow sticks.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!!!!"

None of them could hold a candle to Midoriya though. He's been a die hard fan of yours since you were in boot camp.

Since the moment you told him that you were training to become a Kpop idol, he promised to be your number one fan, and he Absolutely fulfilled his promise.

He goes to every concert, buys all your merch, listens to each one of your songs AND knows the choreography to each song.

He stans so hard for you that some of your group mates get concerned.

"Y/N! You were amazing!" He smiled while trying to go backstage but was stopped by security.

"Hey it's me..." he waved at the guard while taking off one of your hats.

"Oh, sorry Midoriya, didn't recognize you at first." They apologized and let him through.

Not surprising though. This happened often. Since he blends into the crowd is easily as a razed fan, the guards sometimes have a hard time wondering if they should let him through or not.

"I'd that your boyfriend Y/n?" Asked one of your group mates seeing him run towards your shared dressing room.

"In new merch?" Asked another member.

"I'm pretty sure he already has like 12 of thoes t-shirts..." giggled another member.

"H-Hey girls..." he gave an awkward wave and dorky smile.

"Lay off him girls..." you defended while wiping off your make up.

Their teasing was lighthearted and Midoriya understood that but you still didn't always like it.

"Y'all just jealous cause he loves me more than any of you..."

"I don't think anyone can love anyone else as much as he loves you Y/n..." giggled another member.

"Yeah I'm surprised he didn't have a lick of your hair!" They all laughed at that comment which you laughed to as well but you noticed Midoriya laugh awkwardly.

"Cinnabon you do not!" You blushed.

"Of course not!" He defended so you gave a sigh of relief.