Your Life and Family (Filler)

*This is unrelated to the cheating trilogy*

*This is just thanks for over 100k reads and over 2k votes!*

*Info on your family + life*

Izuku Mydoria

Your character is half Taiwanese/Japanese. 

Your quirk: Super hearing: You can ear things up to 2 miles away and can even hear things before they happen.

Special move: With this particular quirk, you mainly rely on your prior martial arts skills you learned while living in Taiwan and all the training from your grandfather to fight and predict your opponents moves. What you really want to do is rescue people.   

You are the granddaughter of Grand Torino and a florist. It's no secret that your grandparents want to claw at each other every time they meet but they secretly care about each other's well being. 

Your parents died when you were a baby, you never met them but your grandparents would always tell stories about them. They were doctors that traveled the world providing free healthcare to the less fortunate. 

For the first ten years of your life, you lived in the quiet mountains in Taiwan with your grandmother since you weren't in control of your quirk and the pain of sound was unbearable. when you got some sort of control of it you moved to Japan with your grandfather but when your turned 13 your grandmother missed you (and was sick of calling and hearing your grandfather pick up) So she moved to Japan and had you move in. 

Over time, when you were 15 you got accepted into U.A. to save people like your parents and grandpa did. Since studying was the only thing you could do while in Taiwan you went to U.A as your grandfather got you in through recommendation and you even skipped a grade due to your scores on the exams.  

You ended up meeting a nice young boy my the name of Midoriya with the same amount of passion and drive as you. You then fell in love and have been dating ever since. 

Bakugou Katsuki

Your half American/ Japanese 

Your quirk: You secrete a liquid from your palms that form bubbles of all sizes that can be hardened and softened at will. 

Special move: Using the liquid from your quirk to coat and harden your hands to make your hits have a more forceful impact.   

Your quirk was inherited from your mother's side of the family since your father's side is completely quirkless. Your father's family are in the military, the special force to be precise. Your mother was a pro-hero who died tragically protecting your father. 

You have fore older brothers. B/1 who is 24 and is the most accomplished, graduating from military and medical school and having the highest position next to your father with his own troop of his own. he is the most feared and respected man in your family only being outmatched by your father. he is cold and calculated, emotions are secondary to him, yet he is the most physically affectionate giving you hugs and kisses whenever he came back from long trips.