Vlogging!

*Lol I know no one voted for this, but I finished this first :/

DISCLAIMER: FLUFF WARNING! SO. MUCH, FLUFF! >_<

You have a youtube channel!?

Izuku Midoriya

Weekly Vlogs!

"Hey, everyone!" Smiled Midoriya while holding up your camera, "I know you haven't seen me much in a while but I'm back now and I'm taking over y/n's vlogs!" He said jokingly. 

"Cinnabon!" You laughed while trying to get your camera. "Give it back."

"Nope," He smiled cheekily and kissed your nose. 

It took a while for him to get used to the camera, but after a few weeks, t became second nature to him and he actually started to like it after reading all the comments he got. 

"Putting out for the camera huh?" You teased, "maybe we should start daily vlogs." 

 "Comment down below if you guys wanna see this little cutie more often." Smiled Midoriya holding up the camera closer to your face. 

"Aw, your so sweet Cinnabon!" You gushed and kissed his cheek. 

"Haha, ok guys, so today we're downtown and we just got back from a movie." Explained Midoriya while the two of you walked down the street.

"We saw Endgame, it was amazing!" You blushed, "Even though I couldn't hear anything." You laughed while tapping your earphones, "the effects were cool though!"

"Now we're headed to the grand opening of this new cafe in our town." Smiled Midoriya while putting his arm over your shoulder.  

"That why we have matching outfits!" You smiled as Midoriya held the camera up above you two so your subscribers could see your outfits:

"And I know what your thinking!" You laughed, "What's with all the green? Welp, me and Cinnabon are headed to this new Matcha shop that just opened up downtown

"And I know what your thinking!" You laughed, "What's with all the green? Welp, me and Cinnabon are headed to this new Matcha shop that just opened up downtown." You explained. 

"We've been wanting to go for a while now "

"But we've been so busy with hero training lately." You sighed in exhaustion. 

"So since Sir Nighteye game me the afternoon off..." Explained Midoriya.

"And because gran-gran closed up shop early..." You continued.

 "We both decided to spend our free time together!" He finished while squeezing your cheeks causing you to giggle and blush. 

As ou two entered the cafe, you two gushed at the decorations and ambiance. A waitress came to sit you both down and you both started to drool over the menu.