Texting! ;)

*Requested by: kynnaeaton*

Ok so I'm behind on SO many chapters and I've got a shit tone of homework to do that's due Monday yet here I am. And if you were wondering, yes, I do hate myself...

On with the story!

Izuku Midoriya

You were in a boring class just barely trying to stay awake when you felt your phone go off in your pocket. Taking it out, you saw that it was a message from Midoriya. Smiling you opened it,

Cinnabon <3: Hey cutie, whatcha doing after class? ;)*

You giggled silently to yourself, he probably got out of class earlier than you. He never normally texted you like that, especially with that suggestive emoji at the end so you played along. 

'Gonna go hang out with my boyfriend, why?' 

Cinnabon <3: Why don't you ditch him today and come hang out with me? ;)

'I can't do that, me and my boyfriend were going to my place '

Cinnabon <3: Oh really? What were you two planning on doing?

At this point a hint of pink dusted your cheeks, 'Oh you know the usual couple stuff, hang out, watch some movies, snuggle...'

The bell had rung 

Cinnabon <3: You sure you weren't planning on doing anything else? ;)

'Well, that's between me and my man don't you think ;)'

Cinnabon <3: I guess so, but can you give me a sneak peek on your little date tonight?

'Well I guess a little snippet couldn't hurt ;)' You then went into the bathroom, got into a stall, then took a picture of your shirt a bit unbuttoned showing off some of your bra and breast. As soon as you sent it you received another message from him.

Cinnabon <3: drtgkjvnkuehbkuvcrblixnvlicntx;tjgcj njkffffffffffffffffffffffffff

You were confused so went to go see him outside the school where you usually went to meet up with him to walk to the station. 

You found him but he was unconscious on the floor with blood gushing from his nose. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo went out with your brothers to the gun range so you had the house to yourself. After watching a few episodes of (favorite show) and scrolling through pictures on your phone. After seeing a few pictures of you and bakugo you stumbled across a picture of him at the gym. 

He was shirtless and in the middle of a set on a chest press machine, sweaty and shirtless. Kirishima had taken the picture because the caption said, "come and get your man XD" 

You laughed but as you continued to scroll through you noticed a lot of pictures you had taken of him with his shirt off. At the beach, stepping out of the shower, coming back from training, wow, you were thirsty. 

You then thought you yourself, does he have any pictures of you like his? Probably not, so to return the favor and to troll him, you took one of his black shirts he left in your room and put it on. You then took a picture of yourself in the bathroom wearing only his shirt, underwear and a pair of fishnet stockings.