He gets turned into a kid

*Requested by: A lot of yall XD*

A/N: I didn't think it would be possible but I've now reached a point where I'm not able to read all the comments due to the sheer number of you guys (I'm still coming to grips that this fanfic is THIS popular XD) So if any of you have any requests just dm me! 

ALSO!

For those of you that have already requested scenarios via DM's dont worry! I didn't forget about you :D It's just taking a while (didn't think it would take this long! I'm sorry DX)

Izuku Midoriya

Age: 4

"Thanks so much for helping me out Midoriya!" You smiled after just carrying a box downstairs from your parent's house. 

"No problem Y/n." He smiled after you handed him a water bottle. You two had been working since morning cleaning out your parent's old abandoned house. 

"Wow Y/n, I didn't realize your parents had such a big house, they were pretty well off huh?" He asked taking a break with you. 

"Well, I don't know much about my parents." You shrugged sitting on the old couch. "Gran-gran and grandpa don't really talk about them much." You thought about it deeply, come to think of it, your grandparents barely talked about your parents, "They always avoided it whenever I brought it up, eventually I just let it go." You shrugged. 

"Oh, I'm sorry" Sulked Midoriya. 

"Don't be, from what my grandparents told me my parents were really cool!" You smiled. "They were doctors, traveling all over the world to war-torn countries and helping people with whatever they could." 

"Wow, they really were amazing." He said in admiration while looking at you and that's when he noticed how bloodshot your eyes were. Your face expressed happiness, but your eyes showed pure sadness. 

"Y-Y/n..." 

"I-Its ok!" You said quickly standing up and wiping your eyes before the tears fell. "I'm fine really!" You reassured. "I just...sometime I wonder why they'd left me behind..."

This time Midoriya got up and hugged you after hearing the pain in your voice. 

"I don't hate them...I just wanna know why..." You teared up in his arms.

"Your parents were amazing and they loved you very much." He reassured, "Anyone would be a fool not to love someone like you, and when you become a mom, I'm sure you'd love your kid just as much."

"W-When I become a mom!?" You blushed stepping back from him, "I-I don't know If ill be as good as gran-gran and grandpa but I'm sure you'll be a better parent than me, your kids would probably be super cute and sweet." You were rambling and he was just as flustered as you.

"Wha-no way you're amazing!" He turned red while stuttering, "I-I mean you'd probably be a better p-parent than m-me!"

"D-don't be so modest your awesome if we had kids you'd probably be the fun dad." You froze as you processed what you just said. 

"I'm gonna go get the last box upstairs!" You blurted, "be back in a sec!"

"Wait no! I'll go! you sit here and rest!" He reassured and ran to the attic.