Ghost! 👻

Lol I'm sorry, I know I'm off schedule but I was watching a horror movie and I had to do this😅

Izuku Midoriya

"Wow The school sure is scary at night" he laughed nervously.

You two had to stay on campus a little later than anticipated. You had to stay to study and he wanted to stay and wait for you so he trained in the gym instead.

"Yeah, it's kinda spooky Huh?" You asked giddily while skipping down the hall.

"You're eerily ok with this..." he eyed you worryingly.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Back home I lived in an abandoned town with gran gran," you smiled nonchalantly, "the buildings were pretty old, the place was basically a ghost town so you could say that I am used to stuff like this." You shrugged.

"Oh...o-ok...c-cool..." he stuttered while silently following behind you, "D-Do you think UA has any ghosts?"

"Oh Cinnabon your so-" you giggled but then suddenly,

"Boo!" A demon-like ghost popped out from a locker.

"AHH!" Midoriya shrieked and fainted from the shock.

"Look what you did!" You chastised the ghost as you went to help your boyfriend, "who taught you to haunt people Huh!? Bad! Bad spirit!"

"Hmm..." the ghost whimpered at your scolding.

"When he wakes up you are going to apologize mister!" You turned your nose up as you struggled to drag your boyfriend's unconscious body to the dorms while the ghost followed behind in shame.

Katsuki Bakugo

"The hell are we here?" You cried annoyingly.

"Cause it's our job idiot." Taunted Bakugo, poking your forehead.

You two are both on an internship at a hero agency. You were out on a mission to an old abandoned house in the woods because there was suspicion of some villains using it as a hideout. Because it was a low profile case, they sent you guys, the interns, instead to check it out.

"This is stupid you should be out there fighting bad guys not solving Scooby Doo mysteries!" You cried while searching through the creepy old house.

"Quit your whining! the sooner we get this done, the sooner we'll be out there in action again!" He pushed you into the creepy old bedroom you were too scared to go into yourself.

"This goes against everything in my being, we're not ghost hunters!" You complained while seeing pentagrams draw on the walls in a substance that was similar to blood.

"Psh, you still believe in ghosts!?" He laughed, "you're such a baby!"

"I'm an alive baby cause I don't mess with spirits, Now get in here!" You pulled him in the bedroom to show him your findings.

" well if you want to be a damn hero then you're gonna need to grow a freaking backbone." He grumbled while walking in front of you getting a bit fed up with your scaredy-cat nature.

When he went to open the closet, something quickly jumped out.

"AH! Dendes!" You screamed as it ran across your feet and out of the house.