He Tries to Scare You😱

Up next:

He Sees You Naked

He Jumpscared you

Izuku Midoriya
1
Nothing scares you.

"Boo!" Midoriya popped out of the bushes as you were walking to school.

"Hey Midoriya." you smiled and waved.

It's hard to scare the girl that can literally hear everything.

2

"Hey cutie!" he popping out from repelling down from the ceiling with his new Spider-Man quirk.

"AH!" cried Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"Hey baby..." you kissed his cheek then continued talking to the girls.

"...darn it..." he pouted but blushed and left.

3

"Uncle All Might have you seen Cinnabon?" you asked retired hero.

"Why no I haven't young Y/n, is something wrong?" he asked concerningly.

"Well..."

"Rawr!" he jumped up in a bear costume.

"Ah!" All Might cried.

"Ok what is going on?" you asked a bit annoyed.

"Oh come on!" cried Midoyia in frustration. He then took off the costume and stomped off angrily.

Mini bonus:

"Come on Izuku you can do it baby!" cheered Inko.

"Ok mom..." he signed a pathetically and 'snuck up behind you while you were 'sleeping' 

"Boo!"

"AH! Oh my gosh Cinnabon I was sooo scared!" You gasped overdramatically.

"Dont patronize me..." he glared but it was cute as hell.

"W-We're sorry..." you and Inko sulked.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Dude...no..." B/4 warned when he saw Bakugo crouched behind the couch where you and B/1 sat.

"Shut the hell up..." he whispered.

"...whatever..." he shrugged and left to go to his room.

You on the other hand didn't notice any of this because you were too engrossed in watching your favorite show. And B/1 was so happy to spend time with you that nothing else mattered.

Your Brothers knew better than to try and scare you, especially when you were engrossed in your show and even more when you were spending time with B/1. He's the dotting oldest brother but he hardly ever got to spend time with you, so he'd usually sit with you to watch your favorite show (even though he didn't really care about the actual show).

Messing with you at this time was off-limits , but Bakugo didn't care.

He saw how intently you were watching the tv and how excited you got at every plot point and couldn't resist himself. You looked so adorable, so innocent... So vulnerable.

"Oh my gosh no way!" you gasped at the tv while shaking your brother as he wore a blank stare outwardly at you, however, in actuality he was mentally giddily giggling.