Fairy Tale AU Pt 2

Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! <3

P.S. There's a little voting questionnaire at the end! :)

At first, this was supposed to be 2 parts...now I have enough story to make these 5 parts...So that's what I'm gonna to :)

Katsuki Bakugo

*Snow White/ Beauty and the Beast*

"Ugh..." You groaned waking up in an unfamiliar room. It was small and dimly lit but you could see that you were in someone's bedroom. All the furniture looked rustic and cabin-like, old but surprisingly cozy. 

sitting up from the bed you were in, you noticed that your arms were bandages. Seeing dried blood on your clothes, all the memories of last night came rushing in. 

"Oh shit!" You panicked jumping out of bed and running for the door. 

You cursed under your breath when you figured out it was locked. So you went to the window to see if you could get out that way. 

"Aw come on!" You cried once you saw that you were on the highest tower. 

At least you knew where you were, you recognized the castle's architecture and realized that it was a kingdom you and your family had been in conflict with for a while now. 

"This isn't good..." You thought to yourself. 

As you were planning your escape you heard the lock to your door click. Thinking quickly, you went behind the door, waiting for the person on the other side to open up. 

Once the person entered and didn't see you because you were hiding behind the door, in his state of confusion, you made a run for it outside and closed the door, locking him in. 

"Wha-hey!" He knocked and kicked but you just ran away, trying to find an exit. 

"Hey!" You made a wrong turn and a group of guards saw you, immediately, you ran the other way, "Stop!"

You continued to run, that's when you saw an exit, the adrenaline in you kicked in because of the men chasing you down so as soon as you made it to the door you pushed it open and smiled as soon as you saw the sun. your joy however was short-lived when out of the sky a giant dragon flew down infront of you and huffed at you aggressively.   

"Oh my gosh!" You stopped and stared up at the creature, "It's so cute!" squealed in joy running up to it to rub their nose as if petting a dog, "Oh your such a cutie! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" You gushed and surprisingly to everyone the dragon purred at your affection.

"Your a big fella, aren't you?" You cooed, "and you're a good boy huh? You playing guard for your master?" you teased, "Your just a big softie huh?" The dragon nodded and continued to snuggle against you, "Oh you just wanna cuddle you snuggly cutie-Wha-HEY!" You cried when someone behind you grabbed your arm and twisted it behind your back. 

"You all are pathetic..." grumbled the man behind you, "How hard is it to watch one little girl!?"

He sounded familiar, tilting your head up to look at him, you saw that it was the same guy that kidnapped you. 

"S-Sorry sir, she's very fast." Apologized one of the men.

"You damn idiots!" He screamed, chastising them, "What kind of cowards are scared to catch a girl!?"