Forming a Family Pt. 2

Forming a family Pt. 2

*I'm gonna make a lot of these...just to let you know*

Longest scenario to date! (7754 words!)

Izuku Midoriya

The Wedding

"You look beautiful y/n!" Smiled Uraraka as she and Mina helped you put on your veil.

"Aww thanks, Uraraka." You blushed in happiness overly excited that you were 

"You ready to go Y/n?" Asked Momo your wedding planner. 

"Yeah..." You planned for weeks for this moment, it was supposed to go off without a hitch.

"W-where is he?" 

So why the hell wasn't your fiance at the altar waiting on you?

"Oh dear..." Momo silently panicked. 

"What's going on?" You asked in concern. 

"Deku was a bit...nervous about the wedding since morning and wasn't feeling well" explained Uraraka.

"Say no more, just try and keep everyone calm!" You took off your heels and quickly ran out of the chapel.

"Wait where are you going!?" Called Mina.

"Your dress is dragging! At least pull it up!" Cried Momo upset that your custom designed dress was hurt.

"What's wrong young Midoriya?" Asked Allmight after seeing him by the part under a tree, "aren't you supposed to get married today."

"Oh hey All might," he said sullenly, "I am...I'm just... completely terrified" He sat beside Midoriya so he could better listen to him.

"I love y/n, I do, but I'm so scared that ...I might not be good enough for her..."

"Young Midoriya it's perfectly ok to be nervous at times like these..." he placed his arm over his shoulder for comfort. "Getting married is a big achievement for a young man, its equal to becoming a hero and having your first child, its apart of life...Y/n would love to have a young man like you and she's never once thought less of you."

"You really think so All might?"

"Of course, why else would she say yes?...and...why else is she running towards us in her wedding dress..."

"Huh!?" He asked frantically turning around to see you covered in sweat and out of breath but you were still running full speed towards him.

"There you are!" You called making Midoriya jumped.

"Y/n how did you know I was here?!"

"I searched all over town for you, of course, you'd be here with him uncle All might." You frowned at the retired hero making him spaz out and try defending himself saying that it wasn't his fault that Midoriya was late for. 

"Wait, please don't blame him he came here and found me on his way to the wedding."

"Again why aren't we there?" You asked sarcastically.   

"Young Midoriya was feeling a bit insecure about marrying you."

"Really?" you asked genuinely shocked and confused. "but... you asked me to marry you."

"I did, and I don't regret it, I'm thankful you said yes, but...your smart, talented, a gifted fighter and an amazing hero, I could never live up to your standards"