You Pervert (Really Short)

*You Smack His Ass*

I'm going to post the villain scenarios in parts cause it's too long at this point, the first half should be out in a few hours, in the meantime, here's another filler scenario I came up with. 

Enjoy! 

INTRODUCTION: As he's passing you by you couldn't help but feel compelled to give him a quick and playful smack on the behind, so you did, and these are their reactions.  

Katsuki Bakugo

*At your house watching movies on the couch, when he gets up to get a snack*

"You trying to get fucked up?" He threatened while trying to suppress his blush. 

"Maybe." You smirked and shrugged challengingly.

"Well alright then, you asked for it." He started unbuckling his pants.  

Shoto Todoroki

*At your house, after a quick sparing match, he leaves to go take a shower*

"...So we doing this in the shower or right here in the training room?" He asked casually, "Cause it doesn't matter to me either way."

"Oh my goodness Shoto-kun! I was just teasing!" You blushed holding your cheeks. 

"No that's not teasing thats an invitation, so lets go." He pointed to your bedroom door. 

Hitoshi Shinso

*While playing video games at his house, he gets up to go to the bathroom*

"Hell no." He glared but his flush cheeks couldnt be hidden. 

"Aw but Hitoshi!" You whinned, "its not my fault you have such smackable ass! You should have never decided to bulk up over the summer!" You cried.  

"No." He reinstated, "and if you try that shit again and I'll throw your ass out my house." 

"Oh really?" You smirked, "You sure you wanna throw little old me out?" You pulled down your shirt collar down your shulder, revealing to him that you weren't wearing a bra.

"In a heartbeat "He deadpanned, "Now screw off." He scoffed. 

"I'd rather screw you." You flirted. 

"Hell out my room you freak." He gagged throwing a pillow at you then rushing to the bathroom where he stayed for about 20 minutes with all the shower and sink faucets on. 

Keigo Takami (Hawks)

*While your folding laundry, he walks in to pick up his clothes.*

"I-I am so sorry! I have no idea what came over me I just-"

"Careful now, you might have started something you don't wanna finish." He sent you a wink. 

"I-um...uh..." You then fainted on top of the clean towels. 

Dabi

*While you're in the kitchen cooking dinner, he walks in to get something to drink*

He then cleared off the dinner table with a swoop of his hand, "Alright Angel let's get do this."

"Um well I...It was on impulse!" You explained with a flushed face as he wen to pick you up and lay you on the table, "I-I didn't mean to do that I'm sorry Dabi!"

"Uh Huh, that's nice..." He ignored while taking off his jacket. 

Might delete this later, I most definitely will regret writing this ;_;

Up Next: 

Villians Pt 7 (Half)