Katsuki Bakugou - He Time Travels (2/6)

He time travels to a time before you met each other.

How did he time travel you might ask?

He pissed off a wizard.

Katsuki Bakugou

Tacoma, WA, USA

*Age 4*

"How about a nice hibachi restaurant?" You offered snuggling closer to his side. The two of you were just walking around town looking for a new restaurant to have lunch. "there's a new one just a couple blocks from here." You tried convincing him.

"I want spicy ramen." He demanded.

"But that's what you always want!" You whined, "I think you need a little more variety in your diet."

"And I think you need a little more foot up your ass." He retaliated and you scoffed.

"Bitch if you don't-"

"Don't get in the way of me and my food man hands." He glared.

"Would it kill you to try something different?" You grumbled.

"You don't like ramen because you-"

"Love spell!" shouted a random homeless man pointing an old golf club at you and cutting Bakugou off.

"Huh?" You asked in confusion while Bakugou looked pissed.

"You are now destined to fall in love with me precious maiden!" he said over dramatically. 

You and Bakugou exchanged looks then passed him by, ignoring him.

"Piss off dork." Glared Bakugou while putting his arm over your shoulder for protection.

"How dare you barbarian!" He shouted, "I am a level 44 black magician! You will show me respect!"

"The only thing I'll show you is bottom of my foot when I'm curb stomping your ass out!" Threatened Bakugou but you held him back.

"Bakugou, no, he's wearing a garbage bag as a cape, don't mess with him." You whispered pulling him away from him."It's not worth it, let's just go get some food."

"The maiden is right your ruffian!" The man smirked, "its best not to start a fight with the great and powerful wizard!"

He took a deep breath to try and calm himself down then looked at you, "Just one punch?"

"No, he's homeless, let's just go get you your spicy ramen, if we leave now it'll be my treat." You bargained and he was really thinking about the offer....that is until;

"I see the maiden has tamed the beast! A woman with that much power deserves a man of equal strength!"

"The fuck you say!?"

"Goddamn, it Bakugou...." You sighed.

"Begone foul beast, away from this beautiful maiden!" He shouted pointing his gold club at him like a wand.

"Look, sir, I appreciate your compliments but please leave me and my boyfriend alone." You tried to de-escalate the situation.

"If you do not release your spell on this young maiden at once I will cast an even powerful spell to disperse you into another dimension!" He threatened to Bakugou, ignoring you in the process.