When You Babysit pt 2. (Old)

This is pretty old, characters from the first purge are in this!

I just needed a way to help my writer's block >_< 

Enjoy :D 

Izuku Midoriya

"Thanks for coming Midoriya." You signed in relief when he agreed to help you babysit your two nephews and niece your aunts dropped off and left with your grandmother, leaving you alone with the toddlers. 

"It's no trouble y/n." He smiled happily seeing you taking care of children, "So what do you need me to do?"

"Right now, just watch these two while I wrestle this one into his clothes." You sighed while trying to hold one of your nephews, just after giving him a bath.

"Ok, no problem." He then ticked your niece after she roared playfully at him like a dragon.

"Cool, be right back!" You said that 20 minutes ago as it took that long to wrestle your nephew into his clothes.

"Sorry I took so...long..." You came in the living room to see Midoriya feeding your nephew while your niece braided his hair. 

"Oh hey, y/n" He smiled innocently. 

You blushed at the cuteness overload in front of you and nearly passed out from it. You all ended up taking a walk through the neighborhood. Some people you passed congratulated you two for being responsible young parents only for Midoriya to blush to the point of disorientation and you had to clarify that you were just babysitting. Though other than that it was a pretty good day. 

Katsuki Bakugou

"I will set this entire house on fire!"

You threatened while holding up a lighter in the kitchen, "Somebody better tell me who ate my last (favorite snack) now!" You shouted stomping around the house in search of your brothers who were barricaded in their rooms. 

"A blood sacrifice must be made!" You exclaimed with 100% seriousness as you tried to kick down one of their doors. 

"Ah!" B/4 had quickly pushed one of your brothers out of his room as a sacrifice, "Why brother!?" Cried B/2 Pounding at the door to be let back in. 

"Sorry bro! But I'm too pretty to die!" Apologized B/4 for selling him out. 

"B/2!" You shouted after seeing him. 

"No please! It wasn't me I swear!" He screamed but then as soon as you were about to kill him, your oldest brother stepped in. 

"Apologies little sister," Said B/1 looking extremely tired with your niece in his arms and a half-empty coffee mug.

"(Niece's name) begged me for it, I promise to go and buy you some more later." He yawned.

Though all of your brothers lived in one home, your two oldest do have families on their own and mainly stay with them most of the time, however, they also come home sometimes to check up on you and your older brothers. 

"No, you will buy me more now." You demanded, taking his daughter from him. 

"Very well, but you'll have to look after her while I'm gone." He then downed the rest of his coffee like taking a shot which freaked you out a bit, he must have been up all night.