PIÑATA! 🪅

Izuku Midoriya
B/g - Bakugo's girlfriend

You were normally socially awkward but you were comfortable with most of his friends.

Still, it was kind of awkward finally being with students your own age. You grew up homeschooled and by the time you were accepted into UA, you were placed a grade above because of a recommendation.

"Oh Cool! Bakugo and B/g brought a piñata!" Cheered Mina.

"Piñata?" You asked curiously.

"Yeah, B/g says it's this papier-mâché character filled with candy!" Deku explained.

"Oh!" Your eyes sparkled.

You hadn't seen a real one before, only on tv and in pictures.

"You wanna take the first swing?" Asked B/g handing you the bat.

"Yes!" You beamed and quickly snatched the bat.

You took a few swings but sadly missed because you were blindfolded and had your earmuffs on.

"Aww..." you whined when you didn't get a single hit in.

"HAHA!-OW!" Laughed Bakugo but Deku and B/g shut him up with elbows to the stomach.

"Don't worry y/n, I'll get you that candy..." he promised as he took the bat.

"You're too weak nerd!" Bakugo heaved, still riding out the pain while still wanting to talk shit.

"Don't listen to him Cinnabon!" You puffed your cheeks, "give it all you got!"

"All I got?" He blushed at how much confidence you had in him, "right!" He smiled.

"Ready..." B/g tied the blindfold around him. "And go-"

"One for all: 100%!" he charged up.

Deku swung so hard the piñata was sent flying out the window and up into the stratosphere.

"..." you all watched in shock and disbelief as you a saw the piñata disappear into the sky.

"C-Cinnabon..." you turned to him.

"H..haha..." he laughed nervously, "whoops..."

You ended up going with him to the convenient store to buy another piñata for the class.

"I didn't mean to..." he sniffled while you two were walking back, "I just wanted to impress you..." he blushed.

"I know, it's ok Cinnabon..." you patted his head and kissed his cheek.

Katsuki Bakugo

You were at your niece's birthday that your brothers were hosting.

Bakugi didn't want to go to a 5-year-old's birthday but because it was your niece and she loved him, he had no choice but to go.

They were all chilling in your backyard but as soon as B/1 brought out the piñata your niece and her friends got excited.

Since she was the birthday girl, she got first swing. But you knew better. Your brothers were jerks and were raising the piñata just high enough for any of the kids to hit.

"Tio B/4 you're a butt face!" cried your niece as your brother laughed his ass off.

"Just try harder twerp!" He when her uncles plunked her by raising