Tomura Shigaraki pt 2. The Wrong Questions

A/N: Hey guys! I'm putting the author's note here cause this story is super long. 

Voting for the Izuku lemon is closed, it'll be out soon. I got a bunch of scenarios coming out but it'll come out steadily as I find time to finish them.

Heres what's coming up (in no particular order) :

Izuku Midoriya *LEMON*

Aizawa *One-Shot* pt 2 (His little prodigy sequel: Her Big Secret)

Vines

Crackhead Questions

Mirio pt 2

Villains pt 4

Forming a family pt 3

Alright, on with the story!

Disclaimer: There are A LOT of red flags in this. So just to clarify, yes, this is a toxic relationship.

6700+ words

"Now Y/n...." Called the detective in a calm voice.

The air was cold, even though your limbs were strapped down to a chair, your breathing and heart rate was calm.

"This is the last time we'll tell you to cooperate..."

Your arms and legs were sore from struggling against your metal bonds, your hair was still damp from their last interrogation method and you breathing heavily in a desperate attempt to catch your breath.

"Where is your father?"

"Possibly in hell." You shrugged.

"How did he die?"

"Come on, you already know..." You huffed in exhaustion.

You had been kept awake for days now and you hadn't eaten either, they wanted you o confess to all the crimes you had done throughout your life, but you'd sooner let them kill you first.

"Do I?" Asked the detective sarcastically while taking out some rope. "I can't seem to recall, care to jog my memory?"

"...he burned to death....in that smelly old apartment he loved being in so much..." A smile crept on your face, you tried suppressing it, but it was no use.

"Well, the autopsy showed that he had multiple lacerations to his genitalia..." He looked at you accusingly and you gave him a cheeky smile, "We also found traced of glass shards in his lungs, you wanna explain that?"

"Well he did always love crack, maybe he was using that old pipe of his and a piece of it broke off." You shrugged.

"Right... It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that your quirk allows you to create and manipulate glass? And you were found near the scene of the crime?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Then why did we catch you there Y/n!?" He glared intimidatingly.

"I was having an evening stroll..." You smiled.

"At 2 AM!?" He had slammed his arms on the table between you two and stood up. "And with one of the most wanted villains in Japan!?"