You get hurt (Combined)

*PLEASE READ END NOTE IF YOU ARE AN IIDA FAN!*

*I wrote some of these as set up to the next couple of scenarios.* 

*Also I didn't expect this scenario to be this long.*

*7498 words!*

Izuku Mydoria

"Y/n! I'm going out to see if your asshole of a grandfather is finally dead, I'll be back soon!"

You went out on a training mission with your grandpa last week and you twisted your ankle because you were training in the rain. Something your grandma was very against but because your grandpa was a stubborn man, he did it anyway, now the both of you are sick and your grandma is pissed.  

"Ok gran-gra...A-choo!" You quickly covered your mouth as to not make too much noise and alert your grandmother, but once your heard frantic footsteps come to your door it was too late, "Crap."

"Child are you sick!?" Asked your grandmother bursting in your room.

"N-no gran-gran, I'm fi-" Quickly she placed her hands on your neck and forehead to feel your temperature. 

"I'll get the cups!"

"N-no! No please!" You pleaded, but you knew that wasn't going to stop her, so you quickly dived to your night table that held your phone. Quickly dialing the numbers you silently pleaded "Please pick up, please pick up, please-"

"Hello? Y/n?" His voice sent a wave of relief over you.

"Oh my gosh, Midoriya! Quick you have to come over and help me!"  

"Gran gran's breaking out the Asian remedies again, you have to come and get me, please!"

"Oh, y/n I finally found some  sersi leaves!"

"Hurry Midoriya!" You pleaded in fear of your grandmother. 

"Ok-ok don't worry I'll be right ove-"

"AAAHHH NO GRAN-GRAN PLEASE!"

"Y/N!? Y/N!?" He panicked as the phone cut off. Quickly putting on his shoes he left his house and rushed over to you. 

"Y/N!? I came as fast as I....COULD!?" He froze as he entered your room only to find you struggling to fight with your grandmother fighting as she tried to put on the 18th blanket. 

"W-whats going on here!?"

"Ah Midoriya kid, come help me hold her down!"

"That's ok Mrs...l/n."

"...are you sick too!?"

"N-no mam, I just came to help out!" He quickly apologized.

"Oh that's nice, pass me that candle."

"Midoriya no!" You were then silenced by your grandma pouring the tea you refused to drink earlier in your mouth. 

"Now you sit here and make sure she doesn't escape, I'm gonna go get the tiger balm" Your eyes went wide as she left.

"What's tiger balm?"

"The one thing Satan created." You deadpanned and looked at him in fear. "You gotta get me outta here."

"But your grandma said-" You grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down to your level. "Listen here you naive fool! Get me outta here and take me to a real doctor before she kills us all!"