Spicy Food 🌶 🥵

Izuku Midoriya

"I can't take it anymore!" Midoriya apologized for not being able to finish his food and immediately went for the cup of water beside him.
"Shut up Deku!" yelled Bakugo beside him.

You had invited the two over for dinner because they were in the neighbourhood earlier today.

"More please!" You smiled while holding out your empty bowl/plate.

"Wow Y/n, you sure are good at handling spices..." he panted while downing an entire pitcher of water.

"When I was back home, gran-gran and I had a chilli pepper garden cause those were the easiest to grow on a mountain where the wild animals wouldn't eat." You smiled, "we made a bunch of spicy recipes so I'm kinda used to it."

"*in mandarin* don't baby him, he's such a pain!" Argued Gran-gran across the table.

"Quit picking on him gran-gran!" You cried while she refilled your plate/bowl.

"Not my fault he's so weak!" She shouted back. 

"Ha! Oh I like her..." smirked Bakugo.

"Wait you can understand me?" gasped your grandmother.

"当然 (duh, of course!)" he scoffed and took the last bite of his food, finally finishing it like it was nothing.

"Why in hell didn't you date him instead!?" your grandmother yelled in English while glaring at you, making Midoriya sink into his chair in shame.

"Gran-gran!" you chastised.

Katsuki Bakugo

"This is nothing..." he deadpanned while calmly eating.

"What the hell!?" cried his classmates who were all a sweating mess from the spicy dish.

"You weaklings!" he tainted.

"Yeah, what the hell are you guys talking about?" you shrugged while finishing your plate.

"HUH!?" everyone looked at you in complete shock that you managed to finish your plate too.

"What the hell?" he glared, "I thought you hated spicy food."

"I hate spicy foods but it doesn't mean I can't handle it..." you rolled your eyes.

"Then why'd you complain so much whenever I took you out to get spicy ramen!?" he was seething.

"Cause its gross..." you gagged but then simultaneously took a bite of one of the peppers used to spice the dish.

"What the- how the hell did you do that man hands!?" this time even Bakugo was shocked.

"Huh? Oh, cause there's no one as spicy as me" you shrugged confidently. "Ramen ain't the only thing that's hot and spicy."

"More like bitter and sour-ACK!" you immediately put him in a choke hold for his little comment.

Before you two could get into an actual fight, your class stopped you and made you fight in a food battle instead of an actual fight. Whoever drinks the water first loses.

Let's just say the ambulance had to be called that day.

"I totally won..." you chiked out from the hospital bed.

"AS IF MAN HAN-Ack!" he choked from the pain in his throat.

Shoto Todoroki