You're On Your Period

A/N: Trying to get out as many updates before next week cause I might not be able to update then. 

Izuku Midoriya

"Hi Gran Torino, is y/n home?" Smiled Mydoriya as he arrived to visit you.

"Yeah...she's is but I wouldn't go in there if I were you." he sighed exhausted reading a newspaper.

"Why what's wrong is she sick?" He asked worriedly.

"You could certainly say that..." 

"Oh no then I have to see her then." Said Midoriya now really concerned about your well being.

"Hey Y/n, I heard you weren't feeling well-" In came Midoriya into your room with a bright and peppy face which pisses you off for some reason.

"EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG!" You screamed throwing a box of tissues at your tv while crying at it.

"Get out!" You grumpily threw your TV remote at him to which he quickly closed your door.

"I did warn you." Sighed Gran Torino, "she always gets like this time of the month, she usually says with her grandmother for this but they got in a fight recently." He explained. 

"Ok, I see, I'll be right back y/n!" He said behind your door.

"Get out I don't need you! Don't leave me alone!" You cried as your mood swings kicked in.

_20 minutes later_

"Here." He smiled handing you a bag filled with cups of (favorite flavor) ice cream.

"..." You took the bag begrudgingly and began to scarf down the ice cream.

"I didn't need this you know...You got any syrup?" You suddenly asked taking a scoop of ice cream.

"Strawberry, chocolate, or caramel?"

"(Favorite toping) please." He chuckled handing you the bottle while he sat next to you while you two watched TV the rest of the afternoon.

Katsuki Bakugou

"Oh Baku-kun?" You asked in the girliest voice possible which scared Bakugou.

"The fuq?" he asked leaning away from you after having his arm around you cuddled on the couch and watching movies. "The hell are you talking like that?"

"Baku-kun your so silly..." You laughed snuggling up to him.

"what do you want?" He glared.

"Your so cute when you're angry..." You smiled pecking his cheek, "Could you go get me a popsicle from the fridge please?"

"How about you go get it yourself." He watched you in slight skepticism by your weird behavior.

"You know what!?" Tears formed in your eyes, "You can be a big meanie sometimes you know!"

'Wtf???'Asked Bakugou internally, "The hell is wrong with you!?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine... it's just... I get kinda emotional this time-I just really want a popsicle!" You started to cry again.

"Ok-ok fine..." He sighed getting up as he couldn't stand your obsessive crying. Upon opening the fridge he noticed no popsicles in the fridge, "Your outta popsicles." Suddenly something switched in you and Bakugou could tell and become a bit defensive.