A New Davy Back Fight?!

Marine Headquarters...

A Marine Vice Admiral is seen ordering all of his men to the center as a large monitor is displayed in front of them.

Vice Admiral: My men, it's a pain to admit, but the Straw Hat Pirates have established themselves as the most notorious band of criminals in the eyes of the World Government. And even worse, their captain had disgraced us with the attack on Marineford during the Paramount War. That is why, my master plan will be successful against them. Memorize these faces. They are our enemies.

He begins to show all of the Straw Hats, with a lot of them snickering at Sanji's face, which has blood coming out of his nose and heart eyes!

Vice Admiral: I shall call this, The Straw Hat Eradication Manuever.

Meanwhile...

The Thousand Sunny was sailing blissfully on the seas, and well, the crew was once again at their usual schtick.

Luffy: AAAAARGH!! COME ON!! MEAT!! I WANT MEAT!!

(Y/N) and Sanji:

Outside things were much quieter...

Erza: Come on. Is that the strength of the man who will defeat Mihawk?

Zoro: AAAAARGH!!

Zoro begins lifting so many weights with Erza using her heaviest armors to make sure he has more of a challenge.

Natsu: He's going to get crushed one of these days. Poor Zoro, being taken advantage of, he's tough but he has his limits.

Gray: It's amazing how you don't get motion sick on the Sunny.

Natsu: Heh, Franky's a real genius. He's pretty weird sometimes, but man he knows his ships.

Gray: Heh, kind of like how you can come up an idea sometimes despite your brain problems.

Natsu: SHUT UP POPSICLE HEAD!

They then hear another sound!

Franky: DAMN!! I missed again.

Natsu: Sounds like Usopp won again.

Robin: Again?

She gives some money to Nami.

Nami: Ha, I knew it.

Robin: Come on Franky, I'm losing more money.

Levy: No one has a better eye than Usopp to be honest.

Usopp: Of course not! I'm the mighty Usopp! No one can see as far as I can.

Bisca: And yet you can run faster than a chicken when a wolf is chasing it.

Usopp: HEY!! I HEARD THAT!!

Bisca: Hahahahahahaha!

Though as Usopp continues to get pissed at Bisca's words, he notices something nearby.

Usopp: What the? What's that?

He checks through his goggles and notices people, and a shipwrecked ship.

(Y/N): Yo, what's up?

Usopp: I see people on an island, and they're deserted.

(Y/N): Really?